XRP ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: xrplogo.png (225x225, 4.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMpxj8YwruQ
presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-14067-ensuring-responsible-development-digital-assets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

huh oh

K keep me posted

youtube.com/watch?v=yMpxj8YwruQ

we're up .78% in the last 24 hours
>hell yea brother

>looking at price of XRP

holy shit retard

this shit is gonna go to $37500 when they flip the switch kek

I think I have over 10k now so that'd be neat. Since you're a raging schizo, what cryptic bullshit is in the picrel? What do the white spaces convey?

Attached: wat.png (763x732, 509.79K)

>time traveller
Lmao. I remember when all the Q grifters said Biden wouldn't be inaugurated and the military was gonna arrest him live, and when nothing happened, they said the military already arrested and executed him and the inauguration was a recorded event so Biden is actually dead but this new guy is actually a Trump puppet and the white hats are in control but everything is also biden's fault because bidenflation lmao but patriots are in control also the mainstream media is controlling you with fear but the good guys are in control and fake stories about the migrant caravan are just to scare normies, but good thing the white hats don't use the media to fearmonger people haha only the deep state does that.

Attached: 1654750439129.jpg (232x217, 6.8K)

tranny fudder

We're bleedind a little but we're fine, also the trajectory is mostly up

They fud themselves

I hate this shit. I'm so tired.

>forgot picrel. am tired.

Attached: Steganography.png (516x652, 111.17K)

Is he signaling that the price is about to bleed? What the actual fuck did he meme by this?

Unironically xrp is the standard
Wagmi bros

most likely this

Attached: gematria.png (907x435, 52.37K)

XRP is the standard. Non-XRP holders on suicide watch :D

Attached: standard.jpg (1152x2048, 143.87K)

Wtf is it with the XRP threads these day? Is XRP Any Forums's new chain link? If so I sell right now

.34 cents

fuck you you retarded schizo

Is he talking about Gary Gensler being made into a scapegoat? That Forbes article calling for him to resign was pretty suspicious

or xrp being used as the means to develop new currency framework. search this document for riplle buzzwords like cross border payments, it's soaked with brad jargon:

presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-14067-ensuring-responsible-development-digital-assets

BASED

Attached: 1614346660255.jpg (396x382, 40.92K)