/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Buzzwole (August 4th)
- Tyranitar (August 16th)
- Pika Party mode

>Current
- Minor events:
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: unite-db.com/patch-notes

Old

Attached: 99539447_p0.jpg (1500x2121, 3.78M)

Add Goodra next!!!

Attached: 5c2d94b1239145448d3598cc468dda67.png (338x344, 77.73K)

>3 game loss streak in Ranked
Aww yeah

Attached: Eldeloss.png (1080x1440, 1004.31K)

You'll never be able to meme it into existence, that's a feat only Tsareenachad could achieve.

we don't even have Unite themed OPs anymore

6 stack tsar x femboy cram

Attached: 3uq9zy.png (1200x1600, 308.08K)

That's okay I just like to post this funny picture of her

Kirlia is a Pokemon in Unite

My matches have been awful today too

Great picture

When is Eldegoss getting the level reduction treatment, why does Blissey get 10/12+ versions and Unite at 8, while Elde is stuck with 11/13+ and Unite9?

But that would make Goss too strong

You mean when is blissey getting the nerf to lvl 9 unite

lvl 10*

I made a really cool slowpoke play yesterday in the one game I was able to play where I cc’d a defending Gengar to death leaving a window for my teammate to score a 45 point goal for the win in the last 5 seconds. Thought I would share I felt really good doing that

They forgot about every support other than Blissey, all of them but Hoopa should get buffs

B-bros my internet shat itself please wait for me

If you're on Switch, holding the screenshot button records the last 30 seconds of your game.

I did record it but I don’t want to post it because I will get bullied not again..

Blissey lvl 9 unite, move upgrades 1 level later.
Hoopa is so op he should get everything a lvl later. Maybe further nerf his unite move.
Mr. Mimes barriers should reflect skills back at the enemy, just some damage back otherwise it would be op.
Give wigglys double slap crit chance.
Fixed your supports timi

>all of them but Hoopa should get buffs
Alright, what if Wiggly's unite gets changed to a 2s channel, and it reapplies the effect after 2 seconds if you don't cancel it before the end of the channel?

holy shit a THREE game loss streak?