CCIP - Chainlink Today

We've made it to the day we have all been waiting for...It's finally here and I commend the marines for their patience. Sergey and chainlink will present the newest release of CCIP. The team has been hard at work to build the most safe, secure and reliable way of interoperability between different chains and now we are here. The onboarding for institutions will only get easier from here. Ethereum is a driving force, but new chains will prosper because of this solution. The time is now

Attached: ccip-send-messages-1024x404.png (1024x404, 107.34K)

yay another demoralization larp

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

the enslavement is in the name for god sake
chain-link, a link of chains, enslavement through smart contracts
plus a jewish colors with a hexagon/2d/3d cube
why would you support your own enslavement?

>rope now!

Why are you trying to set up false expectations? Why are you trying to demoralize?

thanks op i sold or bought or whatever

kek this I'm not sure what they want at this point

Attached: Ea6wP6tX0AI0rDJ.jpg_large.jpg (960x1280, 336.02K)

kek

Attached: 1656286425393.jpg (125x112, 956)

>1pbtid
I hate you niggas like you wouldnt believe.

Attached: 1643101010279.jpg (1600x1058, 182.77K)

>made it
Might not be today, user. Otherwise, a nicely penned post. It appeals to the emotional side without being too cringe. If nothing really happens today, make sure to save it and post it when it does.
WAGMI

This is just the newest "I'm so excited for you guys" posting.

toppest of keks. i hope you do this thread every day

This is genius FUD. He will do this eternally because the team allows it, by not releasing anything

Here we go marines it’s been confirmed (no sources) !! This way when nothing is announced today all of us legit OG’s will shit up the board with nothingburger spam!!!

Nah linkies are immune to this shit now, these types of threads have been happening since the beginning, linkies expect nothing and be happy - it's how the wef came up with their slogan

this is 2017 fud you dumb faggot

Hes addessing the Marines at 2 est. WAGMI TODAY

-3% I am so tired bros.

Exactly why it's genius. If you had posted this since ICO, you'd have demoralized half of bi-- oh already done

In 2017 I read post after post of $1000 EOY before the SIBOS toilets presentation. Nothing has changed, they released mainnet and VRF kek

Oh shut the fuck up and go back to Any Forums. It's not hard to read between the lines with you retards.

Is there any other 2017 coin biz can recommend? I am thinking neo can be the next ada or bnb. What do you think that can come back?