August 3rd SV information

>There is a trailer inside of the presents that will show the info for SV. It will be 4:38 minutes long
>"Discover New Pokémon Appearing in Paleda"
>Paradox pokemon will be shown
>The screen diagonally splits into two, showing the version exclusives
>Delibiron for Violet and Misdrought for Scarlet
>Paledan Wooper will be shown. Poison type
>Crystalization will be shown, showcasing the 3 starters undergoing it. Think of Z-moves but for specific moves. Trailer, thematically will be very similar to sun and moon's August 2nd trailer showing the z-moves
>Cutscene of the professors talking to the player about it outside of this white and blue building.
>Outside of a cave, there is a battle with Nemona, she sends out pawmi's evolution. Looked similar to the first trailer
>Cutscene of 4 players running around the region, each can battle a different pokemon. Can come together to fight 4 pokemon in one battle. Lechonk, Lechonk, Lechonk, Hoppip
>Cutscene of red hair character running away from a group of aipom
>Regional bird i think, named Sprinchic, yellow chicken with pink feathers on its head
>box fish that used electric moves, named Retrangle

>trailer ends with miraidon and koraidon in this purple zone surrounded by reflections of themself like an infinite elevator mirror

Attached: now playing.png (239x130, 22.58K)

None of that will happen if you guys give Goku your energy to delay the games! CHANGE THE TIMELINE Any Forums!

>Boxfish mon
damn now i want this

Attached: AE29AD8D-D348-4C60-A10C-324C62133D22.jpg (1800x1800, 438.28K)

>only posts details of the trailer after it’s announced
weird

>Misdrought

I want a Misdreveaus special form so badly. Nintendo gave it an evolution and then just fucked off

Z-moves are a-ok to stay but megas need to get fucked. Seriously GF what the fuck is wrong with you. I know this is bait but it really seems that way. I don't give a fuck about z moves. I really want megas to come back

delibird is finally good?

>aipom
Was confirmed not in the game.

Paradox forms are their own unique Pokemon that look like other Pokemon.

Isn't that convergent pokemon? Aren't Paradox pokemon, a pokemon's past or future forms.

That would be so fucking cute

>Paleda instead of Paldea
I'm okay with this

Why even bother making a fake leak when real news is a day away

>>Paradox pokemon will be shown
>Saw the trailer, calls them using leaker's terms
How retarded are you?

To get more (You)s of course

Convergent Pokemon isn’t a thing, there are just some that happen to look similar to previous Pokemon.
The past/future forms are apparently separate Pokemon with separate dex entries.
But who knows really, the leaks are full of mistranslation and confusion

what if this actually is real

Prepare to scream like an autist during the Present, schizo

I will hoot and holler if Misdrought is a fire/ghost type with Drought as an ability.

By who

Did you change your mind halfway through this post or?

where do you think the leaker got the name?