Zoomer career advice

What's the best career/skill path for a zoomer out of high school to go down in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty-two? I've considered the trades certification route, the tech certification route, the sales route, as well as the university route. But my fatherless upbringing has left me indecisive and in danger of the homelessness route. So in your opinions what is the best thing to do?

Attached: 1637963822585.jpg (1916x1304, 602.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cscc.edu/for-business/intel/
cscc.edu/academics/departments/engineering-technologies/transfer.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kneepads

Engineering is the best choice, and accounting is the second best.
Take the boring white-collar pill. You're going to hate your job no matter what, so you might as well hate how comfy it is.

The best choice is move to Columbus Ohio and work the highest paying job you can tolerate immediately
Just keep stacking up crypto

Why Columbus specifically? Did all the boomers die or something?

But for my burning hatred of microsoft office products I would already have done this.

Trades will ruin your body. The trades shills haven't hit the 40 year old wall yet, I've seen it happen with multiple people in my family on opiates. Go get a degree in something in demand (accounting, computer science, etc)

Attached: office.jpg (900x1149, 151.93K)

Have you considered the fuck it all path?
Things I've done
>trade certs
>tech certs
>sales
>two degrees
Plus
>farming
>professional certs (finance business)
>scumsucker (lobbyist)
Where am I now
>in the army gallivanting around europe fucking hoes
I was bored in my last job as an actuary so I did this. I honestly don't know where I'm going next, kinda want to try homelessness but more like the van gang lifestyle. The whole time of course I aggressively saved and invested.
Why do I tell you this? Life is easy dude. People are stupid and easily manipulated. If you play the part you can be anyone you want. Which means you never get trapped into a financial oneitis. I didn't want to be a tradie anymore so I went to wall st. It's as easy as wearing the right costume and persuading an HR tranny.

Strange I was just scrolling through the enlistment bonuses on the army website. What mos are you?

Elaborate, because of intel? God am I going to seriously make it before crypto because of intel??

Also OP pro tip you can get an engineering degree at Columbus state from Miami University and only pay 5k/yr in tuition. Had I know. About this back I would’ve done it at 18 but I thought I couldn’t afford OSU. No one knows about the Miami program, and it would funnel you to intel.

cscc.edu/for-business/intel/
cscc.edu/academics/departments/engineering-technologies/transfer.shtml

So will sitting at a desk for 20 years with an extreme tier caffeine addiction

Dude do the cheapest community college online in the quickest amount of time possible. You can get your first 2 years of college done in 9 months if you take accelerated quarter classes + some summer classes.
In this time, quasi research what you want to do. Engineering isn’t bad but you’ll start at like $60-$75k and will be there for a while, lucky to get a 5% raise, 10% YoY is kind of the max with classical engineering.
Comp sci is a bubble and if you’re asking these questions and considering trades, is prob too much of an ask to go this route and grind leet code n shiet but you do make way more money than classical engineering.
If you’re still an absolute retard scholastically, I still recommend grinding out the associates degree ASAP and then studying a brain dead thing like business admin and going into sales.
You will make same money as trades but are white collar and have better growth oops and long term career opps.
Trades are a meme. You need some comfy white collar shit at bare minimum with a 401(k), benefits are extra gravy but not required.
I assume you’re not really good at school considering you’re asking these questions but if you slam through community college, and then slam through a braindead easy degree for the rest of your time, you can finish a “4-year” very quick and then do law school which is 3 years but if you get a great GOA and solid LSAT and land at a good school, tuition will cost you ~$100-$125k with a half scholarship but you make $215k base + $15k bonus your first year at a big corporate law firm.
Lot of options, lot of paths, but starting from scratch I would aim high and try to do the thing that makes you the most amount of money in the least amount of time.
>t. 24 yr old zoomer making $82.5k as an EE fag with lawyer fag wife who has one year left and has a full time offer inked for $215k base

How much math you need as an accountant. Universities aren't that clear on that.

If you are going to go military, still worth to bum rush community college and study the easiest thing possible in the quickest amount of time. You will start as an O-1 and literally make 2x what you would make as an E-1 if you enlisted right now with better pay progression and promotion opps.
I have a buddy that flunked out of community college then joined the army with a 4 year contract with a signing bonus of 1 year salary as an E-1. He went to South Korea for 2 years, eventually got promoted to E-3 but now his ass is in Poland right on the border of Ukraine. FUUUUUCK THAT dude.
He’s still not making as much as an O-1 and those years fucking around + 2 years in Korea he could have “hit the books” (it’s really not that hard, all the answers are online for CC classes and easy college majors) and be making way more money.
Look up Chegg, it’s $15 a month but literally has answers to almost all homework/some tests for college classes; even engineering.

you and I have that already

Yeah im soon to finish a 4 year degree in economics (2 courses left after this fall) so finishing that im sure would help if i went the military route. But i'm just having a crisis realizing I basically have no idea what to do next.

Just get a finance job then wtf were you thinking not getting an internship. Your post made it sound like you were a fresh 18 y.o out of HS

i am sort of i guess i started early

>4 year degree in economics
m8 you should have led with that.
dude relax the world is your oyster still. you can sweat in high finance and make $$$. I have no idea what you want in life with regard to money/life balance but an Econ degree isn’t the worst thing in the world. Investment banking is a sweat shop but pays $100k+ starting and after 2 years you have great exit ops.
Look into investment banking, private, equity, venture capital, etc and see if any of these things appeal to you.
If not just get a vanilla corporate job and you will be ok

Sauce?

Don't go the trades route, it's over saturated, and in coming years wages will decline even more, thanks to Biden opening the mexican flood gates, 5M of them have crossed into the states in last 18 months.

Nigger just join a college course on accounting, don't waste time on "self-study", that's not how it works, you won't get a job that way, try community college or better state university.

It's better to head in finance with tech background nowadays.