Literally who?

Literally who?

Attached: literallywho.jpg (1080x806, 110.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/kJ9zmACS#eIK0ulQlh7759IE5hFs3QSL6v6UdQ7mQblfuvVHLL8E
mega.nz/file/5BdxlJzA#vRjELmSKvi88kltDmkcSVYT4tTf28EGtUToGFYSKlzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fact this thread is falling off the board with zero replies tells me we are deep in bear market territory. Getting comfy.

oh shit

He is the creator of solidity, and a member of the Ethereum foundation.

what could it possibly mean

Attached: 4B561026-933B-413B-B497-C6D0844973C8.jpg (721x1020, 80.13K)

damn....
now both him and tim beiko
vitalik still holding out

Let me guess he cost 1 million

Vitalik is speaking at a conference in SF run by Circle on the same weekend, but then again Stani is speaking at both.

Attached: BE9DAE57-AD5A-4C83-B064-D0BC021A4859.jpg (1284x1376, 789.15K)

$200/hour method

Register a new account at bit dot ly/3zCzQf6 enable 2FA, link your payout account (you can receive via BTC), grab the link at the side of "Home Page: Females", under link codes tab
Create an account at proxiware dot com and purchase a $22.50 proxy package and bind your IP to your proxiware account
Create an account at bit dot ly/reCaptchaSolver and fund your account with at least $5 and grape your API key
Download proxy list from mega.nz/file/kJ9zmACS#eIK0ulQlh7759IE5hFs3QSL6v6UdQ7mQblfuvVHLL8E
Download the register bot from mega.nz/file/5BdxlJzA#vRjELmSKvi88kltDmkcSVYT4tTf28EGtUToGFYSKlzI run the Auto Register Bot.exe file, choose the language (en or ru), fill the API key of the captcha solver, put your affiliate link from Home Page Females, choose the text file of proxiware proxy list, choose how many threads you wanna run (4 or more recommended for faster earnings)
Hit start and watch your earnings increasing
Proof of payment: i.ibb dot co/jMxxRQ5/Screenshot-2021-10-20-at-13-18-04.jpg

What’s the point anymore?

kek they have like twenty speakers most of them are vc scammers

Why does vitalik hate Sergey so much? I honestly think they most likely knew each other when they were younger and something happened. Both played WOW and it wouldn’t be crazy they’d meet and do a couple of quests. Something happened on one of those quests because Vitalik always down plays sergeys work. He can’t let something go for some reason.

>vitalik not needed

Solidity is literally useless in the 2022 blockchain development stack and being deprecated soon after the merge. Garbage

Skelly v. Belly, a rivalry for the ages

Imagine if the price went up 1 cent for every time some fucking retard desperately scrambled to move goalposts or cope with some bullish news.
We’d all be well retired by now.

Didnt Chainlink retool for Go a while back?
Whats the significance of this?

Dude, it's just sad at this point. This is not "bullish" news. Your mind is rotten from too much imagining of the price going up wen reality is the opposite. Who is coping now?
The only other time you've seen excitement over Christian Reitwiessner is form the Truebit Joobit macaroni queers.
Yes, yes, wasn't it so bullish for Truebit that Reitwiener coathered the witpaper with Joo Tuetsch? Wow! Just look at Truebit now. At these prices it's impossible not to accoomulate
Link will moon now too

>inventor of solidity is attending smartcon
>this is not bullish
It is for me though, it’s bullish as fuck. Maybe not for you, and you are free to cope AND seethe to your heart’s content, but it’s bullish as fuck for me and I am PUMPED.

If it’s so bullish why isn’t the price going up?

it was rewritten in go, changing from rust, in 2017 and 2018 with the alpha go testnet release in march or april 2018. i don't exactly know why because i don't code but i imagine go offers some advantages in security/error prevention and modularity over rust given that those are probably the two most important things for something like chainlink

I’ve been very critical of Chainlink and Sergey the last several days but you are a certified retard. Here’s the quick rundown. Chainlink develops the software for the Chainlink node, many years back their initial implantation of the Chainlink node was in Ruby (believe this is before/around pre-ICO days). After the ICO they switched over and started implementing the Chainlink node in Go. Chainlink nodes aren’t blockchain nodes, it doesn’t make any sense to comment on Solidity in this context because Solidity is the language used to write smart contracts on EVM based blockchains (like… Ethereum). The other guy is a retard. Solidity is still “the” smart contract language.

Because you touch yourself at night. If all of Any Forums did nofap for a month we would be at $14k LINK by the end of it.