The next celsius

see below: investors who cannot sell, yet still defend the project.

Attached: coinmetro-logo-tn.png (530x410, 86.44K)

>In der Beschränkung zeigt sich erst der Meister.
Where do you draw the line here? The same artist could not have created such a masterpiece while fingerpainting like a caveman.
>

I lack knowledge about their precise personalities and behaviours apart from which show from the pictures, as I haven't seen the anime.
So I'll take your word for the yin and yang part.
You should watch it!
>Don't you agree that's a mean thing to do?
Yes but I doubt it was malicious in intent. It is more likely that the artist's deep love of Kuro inspired him to work feverishly to bring out her best attributes almost surpassing his own capabilities and he lacked the enthusiasm to do the same for Ilya.
>It's also clear that beauty cannot exist without ugliness.
Ressentiment is one of my favourite manga because of this. The contrast between the hideous main character in his real life and the prettiness of the virtual world have a striking contrast.
The true meaning behind the full picture may be too deep for me.
You can do it!
>When you put it like that, it almost becomes melancholic and tragic.
The only tragic part is that Kuro will never be real.
>Blessed are the ignorant after all.
As someone who went from 7 figures to mid six figures many times I agree.

Attached: 1660156661162997.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Yeah I bet that's the reason why it's your favorite manga

Attached: file.png (225x323, 140.04K)

It isn't a loli manga at all. I don't deny liking loli manga . I am a big fan of Kodomo no Jikan and so far I am not a Lolicon is fantastic.

>loli manga
>I liking loli manga
>I am a big fan of Kodomo no Jikan
>Lolicon is fantastic.
Fixed.

ohnononononooooooooo

You seem to misunderstand. "I am not a Lolicon" is the title of my favourite recent manga.

Attention!
This thread is made by paid discord shills they want to scam you!
Do not invest in any coins they recommend, do not engage with them and do not support them in any way. They are only here to get as much liquidity as possible from gullible retards. They have astroturfed Any Forums for over 2 years by now and scammed a lot of clueless Any Forums anons.
Thank you for your attention.
SCAM THREAD!
SCAM THREAD!
SCAM THREAD!

Attached: 1650796134341.jpg (1024x839, 164.06K)

That makes more sense. Japan's titles are so different that they just look like normal sentences packed into another sentence when referenced.

>over 2 years
Try 5

Attached: 1656421471947.png (1709x1560, 1.33M)

>"Japan's titles are so different that they just look like normal sentences packed into another sentence when referenced."
wtf this is my favorite light novel!

Attached: 51jVMdfQAwL.jpg (313x500, 50.16K)

lafed so hajd my nose stajted bleeding

Attached: kyuokobleed.gif (498x368, 757.75K)

Attached: 512EJIxOneL.jpg (313x500, 38.02K)

Buy my kda trannybags you faggot

ATTENTION; LCX IS GETTING FUCKED

how?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

>Tags; Guro, Amputee, Lolicon

>Where do you draw the line here? The same artist could not have created such a masterpiece while fingerpainting like a caveman.
It would be quite unfair to compare modern imagery to caveman paintings.
However, I'd love to be surprised by some beautiful caveman drawings, even though it's not really my style, so I haven't been actively looking for it.
Science is all about making something complex into something simple.
Take a very recent dangerous disease threatening the entire future of the human race of the planet.
Scientists came together and turned that very complex and dangerous disease into something simple, a simple vaccine which saves everyone.
Maybe it's 4+ vaccines now, but that's just a minor detail.
For me, the opposite is true for art, and I like to attribute this to Kuro's sense of style, but honestly it's the artist who should receive the credit, the ability to turn simple things into something complex and sophisticated.
For example take some simple white cloth, with just a little paint and some hard work it's turned into an extremely cute shirt, while the original ingredients are still very basic.

>You should watch it!
Perhaps. I found myself starting one or two series recently and I've not been able to finish any.
I prefer boomer style drawn animes to watch, while I enjoy modern style still pictures.

>Yes but I doubt it was malicious in intent.
>The contrast between the hideous main character in his real life and the prettiness of the virtual world
I don't doubt the artist wasn't malicious.
The result however is somewhat tragic, I guess it cannot be helped.
I don't like being confronted which such realities, I'm not particularly attracted to the theme of Ressentiment, but it's an important aspect of life to put things in perspective, so I'm putting this one on my list.
>The only tragic part is that Kuro will never be real.
Would a real life Kuro be able to cure your racism?

Attached: 1655679901689.jpg (206x217, 17.03K)

Bravo xcm holders take note