My gf suggested to me that she wants to a be a stay at home mother if we get married...

My gf suggested to me that she wants to a be a stay at home mother if we get married. And that was right after she asked me how much money I make for the first time. What's the gentlest way for me to dump her?

Attached: Fa7xwUqX0AAWs8J.jpg (680x641, 60.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/kJ9zmACS#eIK0ulQlh7759IE5hFs3QSL6v6UdQ7mQblfuvVHLL8E
mega.nz/file/5BdxlJzA#vRjELmSKvi88kltDmkcSVYT4tTf28EGtUToGFYSKlzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys faggot.

I got married young and had children and now im rich at 32 and my only dream is to care for a trad gf and have had children with only her.

Youre a selfish piece of shit. You dont understand now but you will one day.

Just do it. If you can find a new place or your can kick her out, do it immediately. The akwardness is temporary, a sneaky slag is forever.

You're retarded if you don't want the mother of your children to be a stay-at-home mother. What is in the best interest of the child?

How am I selfish? My gf is shit at cooking and cleaning. The only good thing I would get out of this arrangement is a child.
Thankfully she doesn't live at my house. She's 32 and still living with her mother.

You're a fucking retard. Having a stay at home wife that cooks and cleans is easily worth the bullshit salary a women could make in the workforce. PLUS it's not taxes PLUS way less likely she cheats PLUS any children are raised way better PLUS healthier food and living environment. You are a fucking retard if you want your wife to work.

cuck

Don't listen to burger cucks in this thread
Just straight up break up with her

>My gf is shit at cooking and cleaning
so she wants to be a stay at home mom but cant even bother to learn how to cook? still living with her mother? it sounds like she has some issues.

What did she mean by this?

is there any indication that she would be a good mom? learning how to cook is the easiest part

She has a TON of issues. But she's been pretty low maintenance, is a homebody like me, and has huge titties. That's the reason I've been with her for almost a year.

Make her sign a contract making her your property and then tame your shrew. Ir tell her she has a massively overvalued sense of self and you know you can do better.

pretty simp behavior desu, kinda cringe. Looking forward to your loyalty being betrayed when she goes 4-0 with you and takes you car, house, kids, and money

OP don't listen to a bunch of poltards and glowies larping as successful trad men who want you to have kids they can molest, you know what's best for you, if your gf is a parasite just change your locks, email, phone, start wearing a disguise and ghost her.

The thing is, you would save a shit ton of money on childcare, nannies, daycare, etc if your wife is a housewife. So you really aren't losing as much money as you'd think.

Also this. Otherwise your kids will be fags and trannies.

Who's faggoting who here?

Get her preggers

I would have no problems with a tradwife if she was really good at cooking, cleaning, and making/sticking to a budget.
Thank God she takes birth control. I need to break this relationship off before her pill "stops working"

>if your gf is a parasite just change your locks, email, phone, start wearing a disguise and ghost her.
what a soulless society the west has become
literally everything is about profit on both a macro and micro level

It's because women don't know their place anymore and men are fed up with it. Alimony laws are the main culprit.

$200/hour method

Register a new account at bit dot ly/3zCzQf6 enable 2FA, link your payout account (you can receive via BTC), grab the link at the side of "Home Page: Females", under link codes tab
Create an account at proxiware dot com and purchase a $22.50 proxy package and bind your IP to your proxiware account
Create an account at bit dot ly/reCaptchaSolver and fund your account with at least $5 and grape your API key
Download proxy list from mega.nz/file/kJ9zmACS#eIK0ulQlh7759IE5hFs3QSL6v6UdQ7mQblfuvVHLL8E
Download the register bot from mega.nz/file/5BdxlJzA#vRjELmSKvi88kltDmkcSVYT4tTf28EGtUToGFYSKlzI run the Auto Register Bot.exe file, choose the language (en or ru), fill the API key of the captcha solver, put your affiliate link from Home Page Females, choose the text file of proxiware proxy list, choose how many threads you wanna run (4 or more recommended for faster earnings)
Hit start and watch your earnings increasing
Proof of payment: i.ibb dot co/jMxxRQ5/Screenshot-2021-10-20-at-13-18-04.jpg

>She has a TON of issues
that's all you need to know. never make children with her

She wants to stay home and do nothing all day while spending your money and nagging you. Don't listen to the mommy issues beta clowns here with their trad mommy wife who wont betray em fantasies, stay independent and spend your money.

Just tell her that you're looking for a partnership, not a sugar baby. If that is really what she wants, she better be really good at sucking dick and taking it up the ass on command.

>What's the gentlest way for me to dump her?
there is no gentle way
just be honest and tell her it's over, don't wait
the lazy way is to incrementally behave like an asshole til she gets fed up and leaves on her own, but results may vary

Attached: napoleon.png (378x455, 284.78K)

The formula for determining if you will allow your wife to be a stay at home mom or require her to hold a job is very simple:
>Is she a virgin?
>If yes, she can be a stay at home mom.
>If no, she has to work.
It's that simple. If she wants the trade lifestyle she has to actually be trad. Having a body count before marriage does not equal trad, therefore she works.

>nagging you.
This is the key. No matter how much you sacrifice, a person like this will never respect or admire you. Instead of admitting to themselves that you are taking care of them, they will nag you, and act like you owe them even more. Like I said, unless she is a subserviant sex toy, who admits her inferiority to you, this will never work. There is no way you can allow some lazy chick to sit around the house pretending to be your equal. She will cheat on you, 100%, and then blame you for working long hours. She will say that you were not, "being there" for her, and so she had to fuck some other guy. The other guy will be some total bumb loser. She will leave you, take the kids, and you will pay for it the rest of your life.

hey oh-pee, just remember that no one is perfect, especially not (you), you 4chin lurking faggot retard. you have someone to stick pee pee in and she wants to homeschool your kids. are you up to the task or are you a huge nigger?