If 50 anons give me your energy Scarlett and Violet will be delayed by a year and a half

It will have five improvements which get the most votes after in a poll posted if and when I get the energy.

This time please Any Forums

strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmdvB3lga

Attached: GokuSuperSpiritBomb (1).png (637x686, 190.02K)

> not giving Goku your energy
What's wrong with Any Forums?

Attached: 2ea.jpg (517x440, 71.93K)

School started again and it''s a monday

because OP is going to list retarded shit like "has the national dex" or "has megas" as """"""improvements""""""

National dex is an improvement and he could be using a nomination system.

>National dex is an improvement
Only autists think they need a national dex. What's important is the number of Pokémon catchable in the game, not the ones you can carry over from previous games.
Btw the new games are bad, but for other reasons.

>Only autists think they need a national dex.
Even if that was the case Any Forums is autistic. What's wrong with wanting to improve our own personal enjoyment of the games.
> What's important is the number of Pokémon catchable in the game, not the ones you can carry over from previous games.
No that's retarded. When the 3ds games still had active users anyone could just put a Graveler or whatever on GTS and get any hatchable foreign Pokémon he wants. It seems kind of ironic to use Autist as an insult but be too stubborn to use traded Pokémon.

Attached: FXpKiSxVEAQI7qW.jpg (680x553, 62.67K)

>When the 3ds games still had active users anyone could just put a Graveler or whatever on GTS and get any hatchable foreign Pokémon he wants.
Yeah, that's true, and?
> It seems kind of ironic to use Autist as an insult but be too stubborn to use traded Pokémon.
Huh? Where did I say you shouldn't trade? Maybe you misunderstood what I said? I'll try again: it's important the number of Pokémon you can catch in the game itself (the regional Pokédex) because that means having a Pokémon world more diverse, more "alive". You'll meet different Pokémon during your journey, the NPC will have teams composed by various Pokémon, not always the same. That is way more important than having a national dex.
>What's wrong with wanting to improve our own personal enjoyment of the games.
Being forced to keep more than 1000 Pokémon (counting alternative forms) in every game, balancing and animating them (especially when they are really shitty in both those things) is not a good thing. If the games are a shit show now, imagine how bad they would be with all the Pokémon in.

Change Goku to Wulfric, and then we'll talk.

Attached: XC2_Wulfric_Artwork.png (1064x1237, 1.03M)

Who?

>th-they'll start caring about oldniggers like me if they just delay
Reminder they delayed core games twice and still spat out a shitty kid's game by the end of the delays.
The brand is a children-orientated one. You need to accept this at this stage because you sure as fuck can't make them care about your ageing arse.

You serious? The Pic related.

Shut the FUCK up, TardkuRATS.

I don't want it to be delayed though. Fuck you.

TAKE MY ENERGY

>school doesnt start again around here until the 17th

Attached: 1200px-AZ_Golurk_PG.png (1200x675, 761.96K)

Game Freak hasn’t “balanced and animated” Pokemon in eight years

Wrong, having all Pokémon is important, they just don't need to program Pokédex entries for them because nobody uses the Pokédex except for finding Pokémon locations.

> important the number of Pokémon you can catch in the game itself (the regional Pokédex) because that means having a Pokémon world more diverse, more "alive"
Meeting trainers from foreign regions with foreign Pokémon in the postgame made the games feel alive
>, balancing and animating them
They can blanket ban Pokemon instead of yeeting from the games' code. They have been using assets made since 2013 and have an entirely separate company to do the work for them. Assuming that they would have to reanimate every Pokémon every year for reason. One week per Pokémon 40 weeks per employee. They would expand their team by only two or three guys every generation.

>1000 Pokémon (counting alternative forms)
The current dex count is 905 dumbass

Attached: d5e (1).gif (500x381, 1.42M)

Superman won

Fuck you. Give me your energy or I'll kill your parents that made you so impatient.

Attached: Creepy goku.jpg (236x213, 8.95K)

Don’t bother bro
It’s more than obvious the dexcut exists as an incentive for Pokemon Home
Anyone still arguing otherwise is just being deliberately obtuse

What if I want it delayed, but with no improvements?

He explicitly said including alternative forms learn how to read