It's happening

Tomorrow.

twitter.com/TheCryptoMewtwo/status/1562507433242554370?t=Zx0oaLekDuoKV20ftpvuOw&s=19

Wow. Here it comes.

Attached: qvSHhRyC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9.15K)

eoy $0.20

we did it. we made it

Attached: do61c.jpg (250x179, 12.99K)

The event would appear to line up nicely with the claim made by user though I wouldn't celebrate anything just yet.
Holy Moly, I wonder what he'll say?
Lol, the seething should be fun tonight and all day tomorrow. I'm getting the popcorn ready.

Jesus Christ, I can't believe /biz is asleep on this!
Wake up, anons, we may have a big announcement tomorrow!

It's over bros, the Great Reset has come at a crossroad with humanity. We can not allow the WEF & the young globohomo leaders to manipulate the markets any longer with their fake wars and gay crashes. In order for the Golden Bullrun to resume, Chainlink(ticker: LINK) needs to be destroyed.
/biz will declare WAR on Chainlink next week and send globohomo a message. I will be invoking the Business & Finance Emergency Act in the coming days. Every link shill and bagholder will be financially exterminated.
Allocate your capital, do your Binance Futures KYC, and prepare your shorts. It's happening lads, The Great Short is upon us.

Attached: 1653676226774.jpg (2048x1748, 224.55K)

Literally zero reason to expect anything other thqn basic outreach
Shitty fud attempt

how did he know

Not buying because it’s not Kenshi

>basic outreach
How on earth would you know? You really don't. CCIP and staking have been promised this year. This is August and there's 4 weeks until Smartcon. There could easily be some big news tomorrow.
This is an event hosted by a Chainlink Labs Social Media Manager, not some podcast interview. There's every reason to be hopeful for something.

No idea. Pretty lucky timing if it's a larp. If it's not a larp then buckle up. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

You’re starting this baseless rumor just to break our hearts…again.

Look at the github
Nothing to indicate major rollout
Look at on chain activity
Nothing to indicate anything

Youre getting demoralization psyoped

this is the team trying to drum up some kinda of response from the community that they took a shit on for years. Fuck sergey and co

>demoralization psyoped
by a Chainlink Labs Social Media Manager?
>baseless rumour
You're right in that I have no proof anything will be announced tomorrow but it's still a possibility and the timing and type of event is interesting. What else are they going to talk about?
>Hi Sergey, welcome to this ChainlinkTown Hall event in which you are the only speaker
>Thanks CryptoMewTwo. I have to say it was a lovely day today and I'm very much looking forward to Smartcon in just over a month
>That's great news, Sergey. Can you tell us a little about what you had for breakfast this morning? I'm sure our viewers are gasping for info on this.
>Sure, CM2. For a long time society has been eating cereal for breakfast but since the advent of Blockchains, I've taken to eating Big Macs and I really came here today to talk to the community about how exciting this is for the for the future of the ecosphere.
etc

>What else are they going to talk about?
Literally anything? Here’s my new narrative: they’re doing this to try and get more people to come to smartcon. He’ll say some vaguely bullish things and then encourage people to come to nyc for more carrot dangling.

Kek continue user.

Well yeah, they need to secure more funding. With the token price falling, they need to prostitute themselves for gibs. Maybe they should just do the IPO instead

Let the seething begin

Attached: 1653472895294.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

Let them do it to themselves. Chainlink Today article already confirmed beta staking AFTER Smartcon. Then only two years or so until the real staking (currently almost finished)

This. Do your parts user. They list a billion of your funds in the celsius bankruptcy, so every dollar counts.

Lost not list*

I am afraid and fear the world might end tomorrow.
How do I face this fear?