Over a year later, was he right?

Over a year later, was he right?

Attached: 28L9onE8zs4f0C8uloVTNhA1a6EJ5Pqu9vF3jO_qSYc.jpg (480x360, 39.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6NgL-R2ORM
youtube.com/watch?v=k1E21a3Ajf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but he was wrong to not make any more Pokemon content after that.

He got big with a React video, of course he'll say and do anything for attention

Never mind, I'm retarded. He's still wrong for being mostly a reaction channel though.

No

>AYO HOL UP
*looks up guide*
>SO YOU TELLIN ME
*restarts game due to bad encounters*
>LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*refuses to do randomizers*
>UHHHHHHHHH
*says johto is bad*
>YOU TELLIN ME
*hacks in rare candies*
>I BE LIKE
*solicits nudes from a 16 year old girl on discord and tells her she can't go to the police about it because he's german and the age of consent there is 14*
>SOME FINNA
*changes IV's in pkhex*
>UHHHHHHHHH
*mods crystal kaizo to be easier*
>MUHFUGGEN
*claims whitney didn't have a miltank in gen 2*
>PROFESSIONAL NUZLOCKER N SHIET?

Attached: janjak.png (579x720, 18.62K)

Sexo com Kuchiito

Attached: 1632489670452.jpg (1429x2000, 325.1K)

>I BE LIKE
*solicits nudes from a 16 year old girl on discord and tells her she can't go to the police about it because he's german and the age of consent there is 14*
Proof? Or at leas any evidence? I wouldn’t put it past him but I kind of want something concrete before believing he’s a groomer?

>Using flaws that never mattered until now because people hate recent generations and constantly compare them to HGSS
>Using bullshit "Negatives" that don't matter to the design because your judging it on not having the standards set by Gen 3

Attached: 1629191999389.png (1146x1932, 1.21M)

>*mods crystal kaizo to be easier*
What?

This image doesn't really make sense
I don't get why people are trying to force Johto and Unova fans to hate each other when infact the combo of HGSS followed by Gen 5 was the best shit ever

This! I'm a big Gen 5 fan, and honestly, I think Gen 5 built upon manyt things that the johto games had to make a perfect generation! Johto walked, stumbled, and crawled, so that Unova could stand tall and run!

It’s SwShills falseflagging to tear the fanbase apart to deflect from how godawful SwSh was. Gen2 and Gen5 are the gens that get the most unwarranted hate, so naturally those are the two SwShfags would try to make hate each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6NgL-R2ORM
If you don't want to give him a view, I'll give a quick rundown.
In Crystal Kaizo, opponents have Pokemon above level 100 to compensate for the fact that you can use items. Jan beat this version of Crystal Kaizo with items.
Now he's doing a hardcore Nuzlocke (meaning no items), but he had his romhacker friends mod the game to limit the levels to 100 because he assumed it would be impossible without items, defeating the entire purpose of the challenge.
His friends also included an infinite bag of rare candies, a full restore key item, and a portable PC that's accessible from the bag.

Wow, that's dogshit, but at least you made me aware of it's existence that I want to try

It's just making fun of one guy in particular.

Attached: janova.png (1485x722, 87.38K)

Unrelated, but he did make a painfully awkward video ranking Pokemon waifus, and carefully looking them up on the wiki to ensure they weren't underaged before saying he wanted to fuck them.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1E21a3Ajf0
The fact that he had to look up Acerola's age before putting her in the "yikes" tier is interesting.

Will there be a shitty "why gen 4/gen 5 is the worst gen" video by some big poketuber in ten years that catches on to young alphoomers? People already often hold those gens in high regard so I feel like they're fated to eventually get the same treatment as Johto some day.

I get wanting more rare candies to skip the grinding process, but he seriously needed a portable Pokemon Center too?

Yep.
I'm pretty sure Kaizo games are even known for their "gauntlet" areas, too.
Portable Pokemon Center trivializes that.