/BBBY/ IM NOT FUCKING LEAVING EDITION

>Reasons why BBBY is going to $100 dollars per share in the next week
reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/wsyqsc/you_all_need_to_read_this_before_freaking_out/
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/wsxdpx/the_true_reason_why_rc_sold_his_bbby_shares_a/
reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/wtfwyp/potential_bbby_endgame_a_wombo_combo_of_dragonfly/

>Investors Overview Page
bedbathandbeyond.gcs-web.com/

>SEC filings
bedbathandbeyond.gcs-web.com/financial-information/sec-filings

>Reported short interest
fintel.io/ss/us/bbby

>96.99% of float is held by institutions
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BBBY/holders?p=BBBY

>Idiosyncratic risk
investopedia.com/terms/i/idiosyncraticrisk.asp

>Short selling fees and availability
iborrowdesk.com/report/BBBY

Last thread:

Attached: E0F319AD-69D0-4D2A-93F4-76F626B79876.png (600x680, 475.47K)

back under 10 baggies

Attached: 1658074234639.jpg (459x435, 104.72K)

How low do you think it's going to dip this week? Will buy back in.

Still holding.

Attached: 1591040099991.jpg (540x720, 75.69K)

It was under 9 bucks. That wasn't low enough for you?

It was at 5 bucks three weeks ago.

These fucks are shorting the life out of it but to me it looks like desperation. They didn't let it run at all at market open and do you remember the way it was shorted from 17ish all the way down to 5 bucks in a couple of days? I reckon that bbby has been so oversold by shorts shorting the basket of stocks to keep the price of gme under control that the margin cost got so high that they were desperate so they had to drive the price down and keep it down at all costs. Todays price would have been decent enough for them to cover some of the ftds from last week's action by letting the price rise some bit and hope apes sell out at a loss, but they didn't. We're kicking ass, their backs are against the wall. Also considering all of the events, news and facts this week I doubt it's retail options contracts that are pushing in down. 10 bucks seems to be their limit.

shorties have truly given up, the squeeze begins now

long whales probably know something with the loan and the BABY deal, they'll run up the stock, even if it crabs until the end of today +13% isn't too bad
RC wouldn't use the full moon face emoji just to rugpull
also the huge trading volume and the FTDs being generated, enough to keep the stock on reg sho
with the epic FOMO there's probably FTDs being generated at a faster rate than can be cleared causing a feedback loop like with GME in january 2021

OHHHH BAGGGIEESSSSS
Enjoying your little pump?
Lets see how long it last :)

never selling, still buying

Based

First of all, let's talk about the REGSHO. $BBBY showed up at the REGSHO approximately sometime the beginning of last week. And according to the REGSHO regulation, which you nimble-fingered apes can click here:
In addition, Rule 203(b)(3) of Regulation SHO requires that participants of a registered clearing agency must immediately purchase shares to close out failures to deliver in securities with large and persistent failures to deliver, referred to as “threshold securities,” if the failures to deliver persist for 13 consecutive settlement days.
We are talking about T+13 days here, and that's 13 trading days you retards, not calendar days. So that means if you open up your dusty calendar and count with your finger, you will see that it's going to fall sometime next week, toward end of the month, which brings us to the next point:
The "End of Month" announcement. The company is going to make an announcement toward end of this month. We don't know what it is, but we can speculate it is the transfer of their buybuyBaby to the equally retarded Ryan "paper-hand" Cohen. What is that retard going to do with it? Probably send it to space, but that's another story. How much did he buy it for, we do not know, but for sure more than $1.
What does this mean? That means the shorts who have been sitting not covering their ass last few days thinking they have won, are now going to get their ass shoved back to them to cover as we are getting close to T+13, and that's as early as next week.
But WAIT! HOLY COW THE SHORT INTEREST REPORT IS COMING OUT END OF DAY TODAY!!!!. This will add gigazillion gallons of fuel to the fire! This short report will include data up to Aug 15, which is when $BBBY was mooning from $4.5 to $17.
This squeeze isn't going to be easy! They are going to continue shorting to fight the price back down, so we will be seeing some resistance. Number of shares to short was 1M yesterday, and is now dropping fast as we speak, while fee is increasing.

Attached: 780094A1-243A-499B-B675-142EC2A8638B.jpg (1125x1122, 169.89K)

Stock back to 10$ fast

getting 20k of student debt forgiven, time to throw it into meme stonks

They call this one the student debt forgiveness rugpull.

Note how the WSJ article is the ONLY source of news, and it was whispered by JP Morgan to the journalists. Guess who was behind this morning's PnD?

Taking out a loan to survive is the rumor and may indeed be the news, but it's not the news baggies are looking for imo. For this to create a generational wealth pump we'd need a spin-off of baby, which is not happening. Simple as.

really user you think RC would work with a well-capitalized private equity firm and clearly state his intent to buy BABY in his letter to the board and larp as warren icahn on twitter and then just give up

I don't normally chase meme magic but I bought a few shares for the fuck of it. If this explodes, I'll put all of the profits into AMC and GME. Good luck, everyone!

I already have the buy as a total loss on my books. I see myself as having burned the dollars I just invested. Literally never selling at a loss.

GME was 4 bucks a few weeks before it's huge runup.

This is my first meme stock venture. In for 800 shares at $9.50

I'm lookin to get a down payment on a house

True, fuck I hope the merger rumor from Cohen is true.
I'll jump back in tonite.