So, if you like money so much, why didnt you study medicine?

So, if you like money so much, why didnt you study medicine?

Attached: pepethefrogblinking.gif (250x228, 36.91K)

low IQ

Attached: 1617484554382.jpg (1124x947, 121.1K)

I'm not passionate about medicine so studying it would be an endless uphill battle. Also doing so would incur a massive amount of debt and making money after schooling is by no means guaranteed.

i did and dropped out after a semester. medicine is a massive amount of work and it's literally not worth the time investment.

>38 years old
>100k student debt left
>Finally making good money
Aha yeah I'm really rolling in it, soon my real life can start...

Because I'm Canadian and sick people are draining our coffers and I don't want to contribute to this money drain.

High salary doesn't mean shit if you work 60 hours a week and have $200k in debt.

Next.

It’s disgusting

a well-payed doctor can win like $400k a year

I can invest in ETH and bitDAO and make more money than a fucking doctor. Medicine is over-rated user. A doctor in it for the money is a trash doctor.

I don't care. I'd rather have a do nothing 100k WFH job.

>why didnt you study medicine?

bc my parents loved me growing up

Attached: 1660150056289113.jpg (564x549, 58.81K)

bc when I was little I played a game called "Cashflow" that showed how taking a high debt highly educated field doesn't necessarily let you "make it" faster than someone who takes a career that pays less but earns more faster, without the school, without the debt.

>graduate of creative writing
>leverage writing skill 2 make gud business hapen
>now executive making $200k+ and own equity in whatever startup i want to join

Meanwhile, the faggots i know who went to med school are still in their junior phase of doctorship making almost nothing and working 80 hours. they look like fucking faggots. i have a wife and kids and am stacking cash and sometime within the next 2 decades one of the startups will have a profitable exit and I'll be have 8 figs.

Insanely competitive and expensive, also requires higher level of iq all to end up being a chud wagie

This, fellow king. Have fun paying for my digital services, doctor wagie. I'm not even wearing pants.

because i also like time

why would I study medicine if I like money?

would be better to study Finance, maybe some Accounting, try to become a trader or banker.

I don't like to deal with people.

Attached: 1617345915597.jpg (612x296, 49.44K)

I'm well aware my ESL friend

I´m not a doctor, I studied something I like not worrying about the money. But you guys seem to be obsessed with money, so that´s why I asked. becoming a physician in the US seems to be the safest and most rational way to make it

Attached: pepepe.jpg (589x549, 123.02K)

Don't want the debt. No college for me.

>Make $120/yr to stick my finger up boomer's asshole
>he cums, thinks I turned him gay, and he comes back to shoot me
>kids I saw 3 hours a week (because I worked 80hrs in my residency) inherit $400k of med school debt

the average salary for a doctor in the US is $260k a year going up to $400k, plus you don´t have to be an urologist

Giga kek if you even get kids, doctors probably don’t even have time for a social life let alone relationships