Rough translation: The Pokemon Scarlet and Violet game was postponed to June 2023 due to production delays associated...

Rough translation: The Pokemon Scarlet and Violet game was postponed to June 2023 due to production delays associated with the surge in the coronavirus incident, product and contact issues related to events and travel route changes related to Ukraine... We apologize for the inconvenience caused to our customers and shareholders by the entire Game Freak team, and promise that the development of video games is proceeding smoothly.
Interviews with musicians who participated in the game's official soundtrack are available soon on the official Youtube.com channel.
Goodbye trainer and trainer!!!

Attached: 6cf88888-22c9-4b9e-ada6-41cafcf636b1.png (1564x1522, 410.71K)

BUSSY

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-222525_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x1034, 765.13K)

>june 1 2021
cmon OP at least edit the date next time

That's some shitty Google Translate you got going on in that tweet OP. Also that's a fucking impossibly long tweet.

This is fake but Japan is getting raped by Coronavirus. It's sad, I hope it doesn't affect their production of NTR.

If true, I wouldn't mind waiting for this new game until June 2023. We support your Pokémon decision.

Accurate translation: OP is a faggot!!!

Op btfo

>date
>too long
>7+ other dead giveaways
I don't even know japanese and it took me 0.3 seconds to know it's fake.

>getting raped by coronavirus
Is Japan majority 80+ years old and morbidly obese with cancer?

>"Scarlet and Purple"
At least spellcheck

>Scarlet and Purple
You did not bury the lede.

>80+ years old
Japan has one of the most rapidly aging populations in the world.
>obese
Not as common.
>cancer
Yes, the Japanese get cancer too.

they would never, EVER delay a pokémon game, for any reason. they don't give two shits if it's left unfinished. they'll just cut everything they were still working on and ship it. I still find it mind-boggling they actually turned the final few moments of SWSH into a slideshow of lightly edited concept art.

Bumping just to further humiliate OP

>Ukraine
Worse things happen on Japan's doorstep, why does Any Forums always suck at making bait? Does this really get anyone on other boards?

>Ukraine
for how long this retarded country will put itself in the center of attention for entire world? worthless faggot-loving faggots with retarded language

Fake news

They don't shorten the name for game titles in Japan, mongo.

why did they in the past then
Not saying they would ever delay a Pokemon game once they announced the EXACT release date tho

>スカーレットアンドパープル
My fucking sides. Thanks for the laugh, OP.