Will jobs accept degrees from hustlers university?

will jobs accept degrees from hustlers university?

Attached: 8E99D296-8921-428F-9E3E-7B6F1235013F.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

do they give out diplomas?

imagine finishing hustler uni to become a wagecuck. absolute failure at life

yes but only if you take intro to gay sex, intermediate gay sex, advanced gay sex, seminar on gay sex, and do a thesis option bachelors with a concentration in gay sex all taught by professor andrew tate, phd (in gay sex)

I was just a math major and now make 300k

Only for CEO positions.

you don't need a degree if you're a hustler

Is this guy forever coping for his weak jaw line and blow job lips?

remind me again the color of your bugatti veyron?

just like andrew i rent a bugatti veyron (its black like (you) you cunting nigger)

He's got a juicy fat ass too

can you learn advanced math from hustlers university?

Once in a while Tate makes a relevant point about the wage cuck system, the corrupt government or shitty female behavior, but he’s still advocating a materialistic lifestyle. Which is fine, but he’s got no depth beyond that. Fucking sexy bitches and making lots of money is great but it’s not real sustainable fulfillment. That comes from building a strong family.

brown and red like andrew tate's asshole after he gets done having gay sex

>That comes from building a strong family.
Not on the menu.

someone post the pasta

what pasta

nvm found it

I disagree. True fulfillment simply comes from as a man, throwing yourself into the fires of life, and overcoming hardship, and other challenges, conquering fear, etc. I have a lot of respect for him when he talks positively about his suffering, and high stress in life being a positive thing because it allows him to grow. Building a strong family can definitely fit into that and he's commented on how he really respects his granny for birthing his massive family. Tate has plenty of insightful depth imo especially if you're a man. The problem is there is a war on masculinity these days and also they can easily farm views off his fame.

how is this the only script you guys have, he must be hurting

Attached: VX-1-2_1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 140.47K)

this one?

Attached: earthworm jim (1).png (736x1309, 882.28K)