I wouldn't hate him so much if

I wouldn't hate him so much if
1) He didn't brag about being "undefeated/unbeatable"
2) Charizard is fine as his ace, but acting as if it could win 1v1 against the likes of Cynthia's Garchomp, Diantha'a Gardevoir or Lance's Dragonite is pure and utter complete steaming flaming horseshit. An ace doesn't have to be your strongest, now does it? But acting as though Lizardon is undefeatable doesn't make him seem strong, it makes the rest of Galar look so stupidly weak and pathetic that no one has thought to use a rock type, or sneaky pebbles.
3) If he was actually something of a challenge, with his Pokemon having better movesets, items, and EV's, higher levels wouldn't have been so bad either.
4) No matter what they say or do, you will never convince the STRONGEST Pokemon of the STRONGEST trainer in the ENTIRE WORLD is...Glurak

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x385, 25.07K)

Why are you watching the anime?

> but acting as if it could win 1v1 against the likes of Cynthia's Garchomp, Diantha'a Gardevoir or Lance's Dragonite is pure and utter complete steaming flaming horseshit

It can
>but outside Galar
It still can.
Cry more faggot

alright calm down hop

>He didn't brag about being "undefeated/unbeatable"
Sonia actually went into this in a conversation with Goh is that his confident braggart personality is for the cameras and he doesn't actually like acting like that. Leon himself confides to Ash that he hates the idea of being undefeatable because he's terrified that he might have plateaued.
> But acting as though Lizardon is undefeatable doesn't make him seem strong
They've only ever said Leon is undefeatable, they've never said is Charizard was.

>1) He didn't brag about being "undefeated/unbeatable"
I don't remember him braggigng, much. Its mostly everyone else around him bragging about how strong he is and him just playing the role for theatrics
>2) Charizard is fine as his ace, but acting as if it could win 1v1 against the likes of Cynthia's Garchomp, Diantha'a Gardevoir or Lance's Dragonite is pure and utter complete steaming flaming horseshit.
We haven't seen enough of Leon to know for sure wither way
>3) If he was actually something of a challenge, with his Pokemon having better movesets, items, and EV's, higher levels wouldn't have been so bad either.
None of that matters in lore
>4) No matter what they say or do, you will never convince the STRONGEST Pokemon of the STRONGEST trainer in the ENTIRE WORLD is...Glurak
Why not? If a Pikachu can defeat legendaries there's no reason an individual "Glurak" can't be the strongest Pokemon of the strongest trainer

Proof of VP not having any real opinions, just contrarion tribalists. Last time I make a Leon thread, I get told "Kill youself Leontranny." You can all fuck off I hope this whole board is blown to pieces like the overflowing crap-filled toilet it is.

Why shouldn't he?

>2) Charizard is fine as his ace, but acting as if it could win 1v1 against the likes of Cynthia's Garchomp, Diantha'a Gardevoir or Lance's Dragonite is pure and utter complete steaming flaming horseshit
Charizard is better competitively than all of those so why not?

>If he was actually something of a challenge, with his Pokemon having better movesets, items, and EV's, higher levels wouldn't have been so bad either
He's more challenging than most if not every champion in the series.

>No matter what they say or do, you will never convince the STRONGEST Pokemon of the STRONGEST trainer in the ENTIRE WORLD is...Glurak
Sounds like a (You) problem.

ok

i ended my friendship with someone once over bait like this

>Charizard competitively better than Garchomp

Attached: baittangled.jpg (224x225, 17.85K)

Attached: 66DDF0E1-E1CA-4FA3-9F22-4F13B0CDD776.jpg (2115x371, 253.65K)

HGSS Lance, Cynthia, Wallace, and Iris are all more difficult than Leon

Glurak is Charizard's name in Germany but you wouldn't know that would you?

>is...Glurak
based germantard

I just hate the shorts

Same. Reminds me of those stupid wannabe gangster white boys who are always wearing a hoodie even in 100 degree weather yet have basketball shorts.

>still seething about leon
lol keep crying manchild

He doesn't in the anime. He's never called himself unbeatable and he doesn't brag about being the strongest. It's everyone else who just can't stop sucking his cock

Based.

so mad