Yeah, I'd say the smogonfags are fucking retarded

Yeah, I'd say the smogonfags are fucking retarded.

Attached: FA7C2AB6-B9CF-4CF7-924F-694357FBEBC9.png (510x383, 218.57K)

Karen was right in the end

Stealth rocks is proof smogon is devoid of any balance. Its the most toxic move in the history of pokemon, according to their own community, and all the s+ tier mons from every gen except 5, were only good because of how they interacted with it

See current smogon
>clefable
Blocks rocks
>lando
Sets rocks
>weavile
Beats lando always uses boots

The meta is literally entirely decided by rocks and yet they still won't ban the move because it hurts 1 pokemon that also happens to be a legendary

Charizard claws typed this post

>weavile always uses boots
play the game dude. boots makes it a great offensive pivot but it's band beat up triple axel that arguably makes it broken

I've been preaching this since day 1 of me using Smogon. That shit is in every. Fucking. Game. Or 90% of them rather.

I hate S.Rocks more than the latest games being fucking lazy.

Attached: Die.png (368x368, 6.69K)

a group that decides for other people is biased as shit say it aint so

Fire, Bug, and Ice would still be trash types even without SR to be honest

i hate smogon too but without entry hazards how do you punish the stall niggers who want to switch pokemon a thousand times a game for absolutely no cost?

>Spams same thread over and over again
>Calls others retards

user, think of how cancerous Clefable is because it doesn't take any damage from rocks.
Now consider that if rocks were banned, we'd have an entire metagame of Clefables.

>clef is good because of how it interacts with SR
I mean, you're obviously cutting corners to make your point but I can see where you're coming from
>same thing about lando
That's a much less convincing one, something like 25% of the dex can set rocks and lando owes more of its prowesses to its versatility than rocks
If you really want to tie lando's presence to SR, at least mention than it's a ground immunity that's not weak to SR
>weavile is good because of rocks
OK, NVM you're either retarded or baiting, probably both

You already made this thread

Well they're pretty retarded for replying to this thread unironically every time

Karen never said anything against competitive strats though, only that "skiled trainers win with favorites" who might be using those very strats.

>ban one of the reasons Clefable is used
>obviously that means people will use Clefable more
What

And people say rock is a terrible typing

I think by "an entire metagame of Clefables" user means "an entire metagame of rock-immune Pokémon". this buffs defensive play by eliminating the cost of switching

Well alright. Though honestly Magic Guard does much more than being immune to hazards.

MG Clef is pretty good because you can't stop it with statuses or any form of passive damage, you have to attack it and it happens to have Cosmic Power to boost its defenses and Soft-Boiled to recover HP.

Omgon bans swagge

>Weavile always uses boots
wtf? no
but I wholeheartly agree with your post