Hey guys im 23 and every now and then i just start crying for no reason

i have had a pretty traumatic life. it's affecting with my ability to be productive and in turn, affects my ability to make money. how do i stop this? i am not on any meds

Attached: 895713495873487562937456183.jpg (678x710, 31.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/267174265/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure arm chair psychologist on Any Forums will be able to help you to deal with life altering trauma.
Get professional help

start your day with 50 pushups and end it with 50 pushups, if u cant start with 40/30/20 whatever and keep moving the number up.

youll get tired and stop thinking about dumb shit, i started doing that recently myself

It’s called being a man. You cry when no when will know. Then you die. I’m not joking.

go see a professional and go through your trauma with them until you are able to move past it. meds are used to suppress the negative thoughts so do not go down that road

It takes about 8-16 months to find an actual therapist that is willing to take up new patients.
You are lucky if your health care provider covers the cost.
Most of the time you can not work full time and be able to see a therapist at the same time. Schedule won’t fit:
Then you have to be lucky that your therapist is actually competent and is fine with you not taking any medication.
If not you have to find another one and do it all over again

And then it’s not even guaranteed if they help you with your actual trauma

> t. 23yo in the same situation and majorly blackpilled about the whole situation, should have sold my folio

Same but 38.
>how do i stop this?
You can't.

Attached: 1647226232054.jpg (454x488, 25.38K)

Be fit as possible! Learn useful skills and professions. Be humble and diligent. Don't be a hedonist. Never express your frustration to women. Only you can give meaning to your life.
That's all.

Attached: 273055396_710230253300896_8082079664099413830_n.jpg (820x1024, 91.61K)

I do that too, i'm 33, i just keep going.

I have the opposite problem where I never cry, probably bunching it all up and ignoring it

What do you do currently for a living rn?

Society is vapid and hollow and internet addiction has most of us "socializing" online. This life is a terrible existence if you fall through the cracks.

Exercise, routine, friends, treat others decently, take chances and remove yourself skilfully from toxic situations.

excercise and get a dog. Dogs are amazing.

No one on here can help you, same boat as I'm 37 and regularly have bouts of anger, and panic attacks - been going through it for about 17 years now almost every day.

Just avoid shit that triggers you, that's really all you can do outside of taking pharmaceuticals.

Exercise is NOT the answer either. I exercise 4 to 7 days a week at the gym and honestly it can exacerbate symptoms.

You sound depressed pal and yes that shit will f u up making you sleepy and not really wanting to do anything.
I suggest getting therapy if possible, it matter how much you don’t want or feel you don’t want to. It’s ok to ask for help and seek help.
Do some self reflection and find out what could be causing you pain.

its normal, the food is low quality devoid of nutrients, toxins inside, the water is poisoned, the air is poisoned. Electrosmog, radiation, new technology, rapid change of the environment. Having to wage all day just to be able to pay rent + eat goyslop. imagine not having a breakdown every now and then. I haven't even worked the past year and have a nice life basically and its STILL hard being happy all the time

Attached: monero-irs-soyjack.png (2560x1300, 610.58K)

OP what you're experiencing is called "tearfulness" and it often accompanies depression. Given that you say you have experienced a lot of trauma, I'd say you probably have co-occurring depression and PTSD (not based off of this one symptom, I'm just taking a guess).
>source: I'm a clinical psychology doctoral candidate
The good news is that you can really improve on this, and you don't need pills. There's advice in this thread about diet and exercise; you should really look into this. However, one other thing that I strongly urge you to consider is called Trauma Release Exercises
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/267174265/
This is not talked about by 99.9% of psychologists. However, you may find this to be incredibly beneficial. Please check out that archive link and really consider trying it.
>be sure to look for other archived threads about Trauma Release Exercises or TRE

Attached: 1583643345149.png (828x1792, 850.26K)

I know that feel user. I really think you have some issues and you might need therapy. Trauma needs to be released. I got rich off my bag of MATIC and I was still depressed. You must face the pain user. I believe in you.

Attached: 1659360110204255.jpg (677x674, 57.19K)

professional help will require me to take meds. im not taking meds that give me erectile dysfunction

good advice. im more of a cardio dude but ill take it

does it happen to you too?

i am not taking erectile dysfunction meds

well at least im not the only one. i only drink bottled water btw

student

this is probably the best response here. thank you user for taking the time. ill seriously consider it (yes i do have depressed and PTSD but i havent gotten it diagnosed due to shame and fear of jewish pills)

Just imagine do you want to be a crying manchild at 40

Or lift weights, do combat sport, get an easy security job, get a gf, get a place and plow her pussy, maybe even breed her

That's when I realised idgaf about my past, idgaf about people or what they think.

make money, lift weights, disregard normalfags

Hope you make it Any Forumsrother

Please do consider checking out TRE; you can find other archive links, and there are Youtube videos about it as well.
Also, if you decide to go to a therapist, know this: psychologists cannot prescribe medicine in most states, only psychiatrists can. So if you go to a psychologist, chances are they won't push pills on you. If you decide to go to a psychologist, look for an actual PSYCHOLOGIST - one who has a PhD or a PsyD. Don't just settle for a "counselor."