New scam going around, be careful out there bros

New scam going around, be careful out there bros

Attached: 91.jpg (568x614, 42.92K)

easy fix, just make sure you have a high and consistent enough income to get a loan yourself.

... yeah. i knew about this scam a long time ago

kek that's funny

whynot take a loan yourself then

clearly the solution is to kill all white people and take their property

Damn! Got caught in a scam, sharing so others are aware:

I've been earning some money letting out a flat for others to live in. Turns out the government takes 20% of the rental payments as income tax, which significantly reduces my margin where I'm also paying for the mortgage, letting agents fees, maintenance of the property, landlords insurance, safety and EPC inspections, and allowing for the standard 10% annual deduction to cover potential unpaid rent. After carrying out a time/value analysis to factor in the cost of my time spent dealing with all of this on top of my tenants bullshit, it turns out I would actually be better off leaving the property unoccupied.

Fuming.

Cringe

Kys faggot zoomer

landlords can't meme

Get a loan yourself and buy a flat.
>i don't earn enough
Too bad faggot.

So just buy the flat if it's so easy, retard.

Based.

Wagies can't afford houses

the boomer shuffle

Attached: e9e208bcee7a3698bb2eb73c92ffa63efe9ac335fc56f3cdbdd9c2a89c84e3b6.png (657x527, 43.8K)

that's it, I'm bringing Mao back

Attached: wasn't over.png (335x210, 41.9K)

brown animals are useless without their white masters

Why doesn't he do the same thing?

Attached: 1659758426796421.png (1626x1626, 385.32K)

Attached: old-oil-poured-into-kitchen-sink.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

When I see posts like this I wonder, at least for the non-bait ones, what's going through their head.

The real reason there has been no revolution in america, no great racial or civil war, is because 50% of Americans are fat. 60% of minorities, 40% of whites. Too fat as a nation to do literally anything. How the fuck are you going to secure the Mexican ethnostate or build the KANGdom when you need a fucking motor scooter to get around? You can't even do hard labor.

Attached: mexicans in america celebrate thanksgiving.webm (576x576, 2M)