The same man who destroyed sergey and chainlink a few months ago is now going after vitalilk

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-232049_Firefox.png (1440x1132, 906.16K)

This man has been right about everything. He's literally the only person I trust lmao

he's good, his dab on link was half baked. To me it seemed to be born out of his bitcoin maxi convictions, and thus the fault of bias rather than something worthy of reinforcing such a bias if that makes sense. You can trust me user, I wouldn't lie to you.

This guy is based

He is based, but I think he’s not seeing the bigger picture. ETH is certainly a philosophical failure, but the writing is on the wall for its asymmetrical growth over the next decade.

I don’t think he knows what LINK truly is yet either. Waiting for his inevitable revelation video in the coming months

I think this is an industrial grade psyop that has broken vitalik. I will never believe as otherwise lmao what a scam

Link is literally just snopes for crypto.

more like a wikipedia janny

Stop samefagging to post your gay youtube channel here you faggot.

yep, this entire thread reads like a retarded samefag desperate for attention
all fields

>Trader University

Attached: 1657000972230.jpg (400x400, 43K)

ethereum is just the perfect trojan horse for those who want to steer cryptocurrency away from decentralized protest under bitcoin into a distributed but proof-of-authority system.

its why any of these attempts at forking ethereum for censorship will never work, nobody cares or wants to use a "decentralized" ethereum that's still lead by a tiny cabal of insiders like vitalik. they'd rather keep using the one with billions of stablecoins, exchanges, users, and financialized products.

if they want decentralized they'd have to go all the way back to bitcoin.
they don't actually want decentralization.

No he is not, he predicted 200k btc by december lol.
Hes the best btc youtuber, but sometimes hes blinded by his maximalism. Also he likes the lightning network which is a jewchain.

btc is the light
eth is the darkness
never one without the other my brother

lightning is just a p2p network for signed bitcoin transactions. it can be jewish,but it can also with zero technical changes not be.

its entirely up to how people use it.

yep. ethereum isn't going anywhere, only late adopters of some dead l1 platform or hyper-cypherpunk bitcoin fanatics wish it would.

but it's just too profitable, which is why anybody that thinks ethereum is going to fork because of censorship is kidding themselves.

I simply don't see the point of Ethereum, might as well just participate in trade fi. Trade fi at least provides some protections whereas in Ethereum it should be the code, but the code is arbitrary and not absolute. For example, if your address gets mistakenly censored, what are you going to do? Call Ethereum?

BTW, this video alone destroys Ethereum. Not saying you can't possibly make money from it but I see it as incredibly risky. Besides, there's quite a bit of development going on around Bitcoin and Bitcoin is no bullshit, rock solid.

the point is it's orders of magnitude more profitable.

Explain what makes LN is jewish.

That's the point user, Ethereum and all these bullshit blockchains as a whole is a better tradfi system, authoritarian's wetdream.

>university
Grifter alert

For insiders juicing plebs. It's a scam all the way around.

yea, just like the rest of the financial world, and it's very profitable.

I can definately picture that scenario

>University
>Academy
>School
Brainlets or scammers appealing to some vague authority.

Attached: 018.gif (580x433, 1.96M)