My neighbors cat is scratching my brand new car. how do i kill the cat?

my neighbors cat is scratching my brand new car. how do i kill the cat?

Attached: 1640638439344.jpg (1400x1400, 205.2K)

Spray it with minoxidil

Don't hurt the cat you shitpisser

Piss on your car. Drives cats away. Get a brush and apply pee weekly. Make sure the smell is there

Based cat, you sound like a materialistic faggot

Put out a dish of poisoned cat food. Anti-freeze should work.

Normally I wouldn't advocate for killing pets or animals that you're not going to eat, but anyone who let's their cat outside is being irresponsible to society and shouldn't own pets in the first place.

Plot twist, its not the cat. Your Neighbor hates you.

vaccinate it against covid. It'll lose it's job and start posting on meowchan.

Attached: 2022-08-14--1660546752_171x321_scrot.png (171x321, 40.25K)

pipebomb

Antifreeze. It tastes good to them for some reason but they'll get sick and die from it. Alternatively you could try saying something to your neighbor about it. I can't believe a catch would scratch a car out of all things.

Just make your neighbor pay for it

>I can't believe a catch would scratch a car out of all things.

OP was scratched as a baby when he pulled the fur of a cat. And he now has a deep seated hatred of them.

Quit being an autistic fag and talk to your neighbor like a normal person.

That cat is worth more than your car and your life, I'm afraid. Have you considered a premature death by your own hand?

Imagine being so poor that you don't have a garage for your vehicle

put cat in bag, put bag in river. cat no longer problem

get food and lure the cat. let it come inside your house, then set the house on fire, then let the cat out and die screaming

OP is a person with car payments (actual idiot) that I would kill if I had any bit of knowledge of their identity. (Please provide some)

Every cat that has ever existed deserves life more than any faggot on this site. Fact.

Didn't they add shit to make antifreeze inedible to animals? Anyway the smarter play is crushed tylenol in some tuna since cats can't process it, and make sure it's in a trash bag, cats love to rip and tear trash bags.

Cats are unironically more intelligent than you. Only difference is you have opposable thumbs to type words.

It's an outdoor catfag, they would probably rather kill you or go to jail than take responsibility for their "pet".

Talking to the owner about it will also tip them off if it mysteriously dies a few days later.

>OP is a person with car payments (actual idiot) that I would kill if I had any bit of knowledge of their identity. (Please provide some)
>Every cat that has ever existed deserves life more than any faggot on this site. Fact.
>Cats are unironically more intelligent than you. Only difference is you have opposable thumbs to type words.

Attached: antiwork_chud.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

>brand new car
Stay poor faggot

I don't eat out of the trash or lick my own butthole though, toxo.

You are correct, that is what I posted.

Yes and that is a picture of you.

You’re not fooling anyone, plus you’re a faggot.

Unfortunately no, that is a drawing you have saved.

Nope, that caricature definitely captures your essence entirely.