Nowhere left to discuss this anymore

Attached: DACD6BCD-C646-489A-A9BA-26B8F87CD2C5.png (400x400, 7.47K)

You can't really buy tokens & the price action has been shit. Nobody has any idea if they're even an important node in the grand scheme of things.

Nothing to do but hold your bags and pray. I have a paltry 750 just to be along for the ride. Hope you make it, fren.

The real topic is Chainlink itself. This is just a way for all the fudding losers to ignore thread and usually works. I know exactly why too.

Where exactly can we discuss LINK anymore? Twitter is full of fags, reddit is worse, and biz particularly LINK discussion has been infested with polcels since they migrated in the bullrun. We all know how sticky and fixated polcels are once they arrive so all discussion is just them fudding and shitting it up as a lot of them lost money.

Is there anywhere left anons? The reason doing a thread this way works is because all the polcel tourists dont really understand or know about the horse token as it happened before they migrated. It generally leaves mostly OGs to talk about it.

Please read I just had to disguise thread.

>polcel
>polcel
>polcel

I bought the LPL ico and just to keep you and your low iq buzzword posting pea brain seething, I'm going to repost every LPL thread I see on here on Any Forums.

people are not buying the token for access to the node... they're buying it for a cut of their revenue... which could be substantial as they monetize their services (naas, managed nodes, staking platform, market)
yeah, it's pretty depressing really in terms of discussion these days. i think everyone from back in 2017/18 is either retired, has gone into jobs in industry or is thoroughly demoralized after missing bullrun last year. but even worse is the fact that people can't be angry with themselves for holding it due to the ongoing good news, the quality of the hires is ridiculous.
i do think the initial staking release will get eyes on the project though. people are looking for reliable yield. v0.1 will the potential.

Attached: 42345235113.png (1456x778, 430.63K)

There isn’t anything of value left on pol since years ago. Why didnt you move on? I understand if you stayed out of habit but surely you noticed around 2017 it became a shithole not worth it and the quality reduced in a way that even biz hasnt suffered before.
Do you unironically like that has become of Chainlink discussion on biz? If not you can surely see its due to pol influence when they migrated in the bullrun. If you actually prefer it now then i guess you are one of those nupol people

I don't post on Any Forums. I'm going to make an exception for this because you're a faggot.

>Is there anywhere left
more like, is there anything left? we know. what else is there beyond that? a timeline is nice, i guess, but you know, and sergey and ari said, it's now 3 to 7 years. if you're not building then you have to shut the fuck up or you'll drive yourself crazy

So you’re angry because i used a particular word and thats it?
I dont like these pol migrators and obviously im going to use some kind of label for them. Half of Any Forums hates them and its why the number one option for thread reporting is “this belongs in pol”

Yeah. I learned how to develop on blockchain. Its whats keeping me going and not too bothered about the timeline in all honesty.

I think a lot of the losers who came in the bullrun and bought the top are very angry as they are basically experiencing their first cycle and bought the top. Unfortunately for us it happened to be LINK for pol migrators.
Combine this with the fact the average pol users isnt not filling their time with pretty much anything and expected Sergey to hand them millions on a silver platter after a year or two of doing nothing. You can see why some take it so hard and dedicate their mass of free time to shitting up the board now. Its just the type of person they are

You are the cancer that is killing Any Forums.
You're a late, low iq retard that complains that some boogeyman is killing discussion while simultaneously not discussing anything about the project that you made a thread about.

Kill yourself.

yeah idk what else you want man. you're complaining about the favela while hanging out in one. just go do some other shit with your time.

I’ve actually been one of the longest running spoonfeeders since about Jan/feb 2018.
I doxed uncle oldfag.
I invented the bulgar meme and discovered their shorts on aave in 2020, then again in May 2021. I spoonfed endlessly about the project itself. I definitely gave up many months ago. I stopped visiting. Due to how the fud became mindless and unbearable and had all the signs of pol users on it. Very distinct and different from how it used to be before they arrived. It just wasn’t worth it anymore.
I returned after 17k thinking it would have improved but it got even worse. Pol users fixate on things so they’ll never leave or stop fudding link repetitively. Most are bagholding and just want to sell if they havent already at a higher price.

So as you can see, i effort poated for basically 4 years but dont see much point anymore. What happens when effort posters like me are driven away from pol users? Well look at the state of the board.

I guess im just trying to have an open discussion about what really happened to this place for anyone that didn’t realise. It was not paid fudders and bulgariana that destroyed this board(they always disappear fast and only come for specific points in time) it was pol migrators.

Just a little closure for myself and maybe other ogs.

Ok I know link threads are gay

But boy oh boy

This thread is particularly gay

Congrats on this, OP

Seriously.

Any Forums newfag here. Started paying attention to CL and now understand exactly what I hold after months of research. It eats me alive that I wasn't paying attention in 2018 when I could have bought it for pennies. Am I going to make it with my slightly sub 1500 link stack...which is all I could afford once I finally understood? Being certain of the life-changing liquidity event I'm about to be directly exposed to but not knowing if I have enough to never have to work in an office again is AGONIZING.

What do you honestly think? I don't even care about a specific price prediction, because triple digits is assured based on speculative value alone in my mind.

Attached: 1660690169656456.png (1800x1799, 1.65M)

Share your learning resources senpai for a simple minded retard like me

Hello this is Any Forums, do not redeem sirs.

Stinkies didn't miss out on the bullrun. $1 to $20 WAS THE BULLRUN. They dumped at $20 and THAT was the same money that pumped Bitcoin.

>oy vey why do they persecute me so?