kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM [Open] Ag
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo [Open]
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY [Open]
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k [Open]
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: Two_Cent.png (995x999, 2.22M)

Praise Jesus Christ and pray for the /pmg/ thread, as it is dying.

Do you tell your friends that you're stacking silver? I've told my friend group and one of them was actually a stacker as well.

Attached: 1661041161190777.png (200x164, 43.29K)

5oz St. Helena boobas. that's neat.

I met a guy at a wedding and he stacked silver too, but this was fairly recent and it was kinda insane that we sort of face the end of a pretty historic run for any country/empire in terms of wealth and stability.
Met him that day and haven't spoken to him since but kinda wild.

>Do you tell your friends that you're stacking silver?
No, that's how you end up getting robbed.
I do tell them I collect coins, but that's it. Most people don't really care about coin collecting, so it doesn't put any sort of target on your back, especially if you imply you're collecting date sets of otherwise worthless coins.
My Boss is the only person I know who has a small Silver stack (just a couple rolls of half dollars), but he doesn't really care about stacking or coin collecting and just bought it on a whim a while back.

>ywn be able to walk into a restaurant and get a delicious, well prepared meal for the change in your pocket ever again.

Attached: Old Menu.jpg (1000x750, 224.73K)

4 cents for a slice of cheese, what a scam, i'll bring my own cheese slice from home

This could be solved by just having higher valued coins. Stuff like a penny is just worthless. If the US introduced 5 and 10 dollar coins that would work.

>If the US introduced 5 and 10 dollar coins
We had those.

>1865 us 2 cent coin
>tfw
a shame copper stacking old coins isn't as hyped in these threads
it's all about silver and gold while copper gets left by the sideline with the occasional copper chad posting every now and then desu

>Delicious, well prepared
>McDonald's...
But anyway. Maybe one day, user. You could today if I was the cashier and you had silver change in your pocket.

>>Delicious, well prepared
>>McDonald's...
This is the old McDicks we're talking about here. Was probably several times better than the current McDonalds.

I just got silver fever or something. I've never been into this stuff before. All I can think about is obtaining silver.
where do I go from here? I'm a broke neet btw

Only my immediate family. And they have no idea how much silver I have, just that I buy it occasionally and that I gift them an ounce now and then.
Either become a wagie, scam gibs from the government, have your parents increase your tendie allowance, or suck dick.

wtf are you talking about? I just want silver
I need tips for prospecting or something

lmao, if you want to dig up silver, ask pan man, everybody else here is trading fiat for it
good luck

Fair enough
Gonna be difficult / illegal to do much prospecting as a broke neet. I would suggest you find something productive that you don't mind doing that people will willingly pay you to do so you can aquire more currency to buy more silver. Also, I think its not good to obsess over money.

>obsess over money.
nigger i'm a neet how am I obsessed over money. I just want silver

how do you hide your gold bros?
here thieves use metal detectors to find them, is there a way to make your gold detector proof?
I read quite a lot of horror stories about thieves breaking into the most hidden places due to metal detectors spotting.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8.02K)

fuck off, klepto karl