/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Buzzwole (August 4th)
- Tyranitar (August 16th)
- Pika Party mode

>Current
- Minor events:
serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous Thread:

Attached: 100080000_p0.jpg (2619x3037, 3.48M)

my girl...

post your most wanteds.
added a third row because i wanted too many for just two rows.

Attached: unite most wanted.png (1800x1290, 1.51M)

Attached: Illustration2.png (347x409, 44.67K)

also im working on making movesets for them for fun

>Supporter
>Tangled Feet: While Spinda is debuffed or hindered, they dodge every fourth instance of damage. If the debuff or hindrance was induced by one of Spinda's own moves, they dodge every second instance of damage instead.
>Every third attack confuses the enemy, slowing them and causing their basic attacks to miss for half a second.

Move 1: Tackle
It's just like every single tackle move in the game, except it confuses enemies for 1 second instead of stunning.
Evolves into one of the following:
Option 1 - Thrash: Spin around repeatedly, hitting nearby enemies three times (once every .5s). Each hit confuses enemies for .5s. After the move is over, Spinda is stunned for a second due to being dizzy. Upgraded version: While dizzy, you have increased Defense/Sp. Def.
Option 2 - Double-Edge: Run forward a little bit, shoving enemies in your way back (think Fire Punch). At the end of the move, fall on your face, taking a bit of recoil damage and lowering your defenses for a second. Upgraded version: When you fall on your face like a total buffoon, nearby enemies are slightly damaged and confused for .5s.

1/2

Attached: spinder.png (475x475, 117.81K)

2/2

Move 2: Psych Up
Sure-hit move. Steals ANY buffs the target has. Unstoppable? Jungle buffs? You bet that shit's stolen. Buffs are returned after 2 seconds, or when you die.
Evolves into one of the following:
Option 1 - Uproar: Wildly flail around and make a bunch of noise around you for 1.5s. Nearby enemies are slightly damaged repeatedly, being confused for as long as they are in the move's area of effect. Allies that are in the area of effect for this move for at least a second have their debuffs removed. Upgraded version: Spinda and allies also move 15% faster while in Uproar's area of effect.
Option 2 - Sucker Punch: Sure-hit, targets an ally. If an enemy damages that ally in the next 1.5s after you use this move, you negate the first instance of damage they take and dash over to the attacker, dealing damage and confusing them for 1 second. Upgraded version: Also gives the ally a temporary shield when this move's effect is triggered.

Unite Move: uhh idk lol
Spinda begins dancing oddly, projecting an aura around them that confuses enemies while they are in it. The dance lasts for 3.5s. Spinda can move and attack while this move is active, but has a debuff that prevents them from dealing damage.

WHO'S HYPE FOR BUZZWOLE?!

Attached: FY1sKQ0X0AA-a3h.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

ME
that background fucking sucks ahahahahaha

Attached: 1505448556916.png (600x600, 583.79K)

can't wait to get kited for all eternity

Nobody asked for this

Add Goodra next!!!

Attached: 5c2d94b1239145448d3598cc468dda67.png (338x344, 77.73K)

I did.

I've been having a lot of issues lately where my moves straight up do not trigger when I press the button. I can see the little icon get depressed but the move will not go off. Is this a connection issue?

I have a organized list of all the /pug/ OTP’s, but I’m not telling

Bros why is Oricorio so much fun? Even when my teammates grief me I can just do the funny dance and win every fight as long as I don't mess up or face an Aerodactyl.

What the fuck are you on about

How do you guys think the average match of the all Pika mode is going to play out?

>not using corviknight
that gigantamax unite move is busted beyond anything we've ever gotten

one Pikachu gets stunlocked by volt tackles every teamfight
it will always be you

I do not care for buzzswole

I suddenly realized what this mode is going to sound like.

No...

they seriously gave buzzwole bug nipples?

Attached: 1503516694731.png (453x508, 110.13K)

Attached: vrwvtrv.jpg (548x784, 79.24K)

Why are they making a mode for an irrelevant pokemon?

Attached: sketch.png (798x598, 72.86K)

but ampharos isn't in the game?

>cindershit calls jungle after someone else
>pings "I'll take center over and over"
>steal his lillipup
>Thanks!
>break the goal he's standing on with more points
>Thanks!
Feels good.

No wonder Unite is dying

Stonjourner's ability could be interesting in this. You've got some good picks user.

Attached: my-image (10)~2.png (385x408, 110.91K)

Based
Go get them Queen

thanks dude, you've got some killer picks too