Daytrading is harder than I thought

So I was trying to check this meme about making $100-$200 daily out of trading and I am failing to do so.
By making hundred bucks I mean withdrawing it to your bank account and try to make a living out of it. Even after few days of success I am close to blowing my account ahh there is no shortcut

Attached: nnuk2wj2q1b5obagqk5zjd7ttgnt.jpg (544x408, 20.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfCnGhe7H-F4N14yKNiyJp2ZrVO6fTFAD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leverage trading is bullshit fren. Get a god damn job and dca the big 3, bitter pill to swallow yes but you’ll be free in 5-10 years

What’s your trading strategy?

Mine is buy low sell lower

It's hard but keep learning and building a system that works for you. Nobody can tell you exactly how to succeed, but that's also why there's a path to success here in the first place.

Ive hear pretty consistently from successful traders that it takes about two years to become a profitable trader with consistent effort. Might seem like a long time but then you have the rest of your life

Swap about a teaspoon of saliva for a mouthful of semen and you’re doing better than most leverage traders

The day traders that make a living most likely have a good amount already where a 1-2% growth trade would give them good returns to keep doing this as a job and maintain themselves.
There is a strategy with day trading you just need to use multiple techniques to back up your reason for jumping in a trade.
You also have to see the overall trend of market.

Keep at it. If you take seriously and work at it every day you should be able to consistently be profitable in a year or two.
Learning how to trade properly is not unlike taking an education at uni. You're not gonna ace it in a couple of months.

Attached: 1648806884173.jpg (1124x1392, 150.88K)

where should I learn? if I do it on my own I will burn all my funds

>there's a path to success
your system has to be so rigid as to not allow emotion to influence your decisions. if you are at that point, just buy such a rigid system in the form of an index fund, leveraged to taste.

>successful traders
survivorship bias, on average they don't beat the market. pretty terrible when that's all you do every day

awww, babby's first realization that day trading is a scam promoted by scammers

It's been 5 years and I'm still not free user

whats the best exchange to start trading on? are low liquidity exchanges bad?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfCnGhe7H-F4N14yKNiyJp2ZrVO6fTFAD

ty user

Sad.

>on average they don’t beat the market
Everyone says this doomer bullshit but never provides any sources. And regardless, the average person sucks ass at investing in general. It’s a shit take. I’m slowly getting pretty decent at making good trading plays, but I only play options and I only hold for a couple hours max.

OP most important thing if you’re trying to day trade/scalp/swing is not letting emotions get to you. My first couple months trading I was insanely greedy and would always double down and piss away my winnings.

Also you need to completely delete the WSB diamond hands shit you even see on this board from your mind. If your position goes -10% cut that shit and accept you made a bad play. It’s possible to make gains while not even having a 50% win rate if your winners run and you cut your losers early. Diamond handing is for absolute retards. I usually sell around 20-30% profit unless I’m ultra convinced it will go hirer. You will have to pay the market tax to understand all of this intuitively, but once you start getting a feel for it it’s entirely possible. I made $4k off the initial BBBY run up in calls and cashed out immediately once it hit ~$25. The trick is not letting fomo and greed get to you.

I've had good luck swing trading over the last 9 years. I also work a job so I don't have the stress of having to rely on trading for my living. Check out Oliver Velez the inventor of swing trading on youtube.

Sign up for a td ameitrade account so you can use paper trading on think or swim. My dumbass started out ignoring this and it cost me probably $5k in losses before I started being profitable. If I had paper traded for awhile that might not have been necessary. Although I do think if you can afford to lose $5-10k learning to trade it’s much more of a teaching moment when you have real money in the game. Also take notes on your plays and read through them every so often. When I first started I literally wrote “don’t be a greedy fuck” on a post it to remind myself not to overhold every position that goes green in hopes it will go more green.

Do this. I only have $100 in my TD account so I can use think or swim on demand trading sim.

My friend who is a trader insisted I do think or swim papertrade first. So I did. Lost lots of fake money, eventually got consistent. then I tried really small size, max 5 shares in the real market. My second month I was green every single fucking day. Trading the real market is harder than paper trading, you feel things you don't in a simulator.

Even though I am profitable I still paper trade, I take it much more seriously than I did when I first started out and get more out of it.

If you don't have the discipline to stick to paper trading till you have a profitable month you don't have the discipline to be trader. You will own yourself and blow up your account.

liquidity is king. If it's not the US stock market it's not worth trading.