They destroyed the economy over a flu and threatened me with jewish mystery juice

and now everyone wants to pretend like it never happened .

but i remember

Attached: 4C0D1095-7B52-423F-B2A8-C777602F2404.png (745x680, 373.52K)

Based. Never let them forget.

Attached: DF3F38BF-580E-4D4C-AAC8-7FE33E07420E.jpg (474x316, 20.52K)

Was anything other than that hot sauce poisoned?

It was suggested to me earlier that the woman cashier in there was a terrorist or something hiding out down here and the way she ran away from my camera when I went in pretty much confirmed it.

Attached: TIMESAND___Id8829zMGj2k072ethIGi9tihDB31h44a51334fhllp9f3a7Ns250fefDR.png (872x616, 1.13M)

Do you know what's the difference between vaxx cucks and the rest? Every time you'll hear someone share his story about how he got Covid nobody will question his integrity, often he'll get sympathy and usually he'll be asked about his experience.
On the other hand when a vaxxed cuck is confronted with 2nd hand true stories and sometimes even personal experiences being video taped by people in hospitals who got fucking butchered by these death Jabs, the feedback cycle is ALWAYS the fucking same.
>Lies
>Didn't happen
>I don't believe you
>Prove it
>Staged
>Fake news
>Ok conspiracy tard
>But how many didn't die?
>MUH STATS
>OMG R U SERIOUS RN?
>OK Whatever
>I don't care
>NOT IN MY BACK YARD
Every fucking single time.
Even amongst my vaxxed "friends" when someone will share a rough story which cannot be denied about a family member who died or got seriously injured by the jab, they'll show zero sympathy just so they won't shatter their little ego with the fact that they poisoned themselves and their little "soon to be very ill" kids while mocking those who only wanted their best by sharing undeniable info.

When your vaxxies time comes, and it will, just remember that you'll be treated just as a traitor get treated in a war.

You get the bullet first.

I'm done trying to wake them up
I'm done with sharing videos
I'm don't fucking debating
There's no need to reason with these people no more. They're enabling a world wide dictatorship take over by complying. Each and every fucking one of them.

It was necessary. We should never have come out of lockdown as early as we did. At least I know I never caused the death of an old person due to acting irresponsibly.

I took the vax which is why I dont remember shit. My memory has unironically gone to hell. Ive become really dumb

I remember when a man could live in a log cabin with a virgin woman who would cook for him and raise his children while he worked on the farm and read the Bible at night. I remember when there was such a thing as peace, and privacy and people were not trying to fuck you over for a dime or get ahead of you using some sleazy tactic or act better than you because they got a better job with Mr. Shekelberg to collect shekels that they buy retarded shit with. I remember when America was not a third world shit hole filled with thugs and non-self reliant undesirables. I remember when whites werent demonized and the second amendment was not under attack. I remember when law enforcement was with the people and not corrupt agents of the state. I remember when financial organizations and companies were not wholly owned by poperful conglomerates made up of billionaires who secretly pull the strings in society

Attached: REAL ESTATE.jpg (984x476, 127.61K)

When we win let us never forget what they did to us

good morning sir

NEVER FORGET

Remember Tiffany Dover or whatever her name was and how we were all called conspiracy theorists for wanting to knoq if she was alive?

kill yourself

My favorite plot twist is how we went from being told how we all needed to do our part to stop the spread and you were murdering grandma if you went grocery shopping to it’s okay to go outside so long as it’s to loot and burn down small businesses.

Pepperidge Farms remembers

I do feel like it’s memory holed now. No one even talks about it anymore. What the fuck bros.

Attached: ACA94181-3ABB-4226-8C6D-1C1B1D616053.jpg (783x528, 75.68K)

That was definitely a twist. Props to the writers.

>shut down the world ?
>mystery jew juice ??
>masks ???
Never happened chud, now take your dementia meds

They are the ones who will get the mark. They follow the antichrist spirit.

I still see NPCs in public wearing masks. Is there a quicker way to identify someone as worthless?

It's because it triggers the fight or flight response in your brain. Nobody wants to deal with it.

Dead fucking on user..

I dont' see why worshiping a jew is important there christcuck. Buy BTC, be happy.

They aren't done yet. They are just letting it cool off because of election season. They are already shoving people back into the goy muzzle in Canada and you can believe the moment the Senate is all Democrats it'll be even more over.

Frankly wish our fag ass conservative sc just left roe v wade alone but here we are. Dark times ahead.

i figured it out user, they killed Jesus and that void got filled by pharmaceuticals and "health professionals". Everyone is a secret zealot and whore for the pill farm.

SO COOLSVILLE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT COOLSVILLE - THE PLACE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, IT'S A
BREEDING GROUND OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE THE SCOOBY AND THE GANG , WHO REPRESENTS ORDER,
ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT SCOOB, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS - HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST
IDEOLOGY, TRIES TO UNMASK THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT’S LIKE IF YOU TRIED UNMASKING
FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOUR HANDS BURNT. BUT SCOOB, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR
POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE THEY'RE NOT REAL MONSTERS! THEY'RE NOT REAL MONSTERS, AND
NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS
EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF MEDDLING KIDS, WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY ACTUALLY WOULD HAVE
GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT? THE MONSTER ISN'T A MAN HIDING BEHIND A MASK, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY THE
CHAOTIC MONSTER THAT EXISTS IN US ALL. AND THIS MONSTER IS EXACTLY WHAT CAUSED THE ATROCITIES OF THE 20TH CENTURY.
AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO SLAY THE MONSTER
OPPRESSING THE PROLETARIAT, BUT IN DOING SO THEY BECAME ONE THEMSELVES. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY BECAME QUITE A BIT
MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO UNMASK A MONSTER IF YOU ALREADY ARE ONE. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY,
AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN

Attached: 27VIRUS-PFIZER-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 522.86K)