>picked a meme degree (mechanical engineering) and fucked up my entire future

Attached: 089FD3DC-B274-440F-AF5B-DB53D94E42DA.png (267x290, 115.8K)

You have an engineering degree, just go anywhere that is high paying and they will want you

Dumb bastard. Prick.

Lmfao, this sounds like advice from 1993. Everyone has an engineering degree now, it’s not impressive anymore. Engineering salaries haven’t budged for a decade because there’s no demand for them now, everyone wants finance or CS grads.

lol I don't think this applies anymore. It used too be in super demand. Now its finance and coding like this user said.

>Got into STEM
>Still can't make it
Natural selection at work

In the same situation here, user. Really don't want to borrow money for a CS degree but ME jobs are so fucked it's unbelievable.
I've gotten decent at coding via Udemy/youtube/books but it seems pointless. How the fuck does this become a new career?

school is a meme, God is almighty provider of love and giver of wisdom.

I have a masters in mechanical engineering and make $120,000 USD a year at 26 yo. You are the meme

based
Im soon to be ME grad, wish me luck homos

If you still can't make it with an engineering degree, you were never going to make it lmfao.

Stem is not a meme unless it's biology.

since when is finance in demand?

>everyone wants finance or CS grads

both easier and less prestigious than a mouthbreather engineering degree

I became a mechanical engineer with no degree. Fact is that nobody wants to work in a factory and get dirty, hands cut up, working around Mexicans no matter how much money is available.

Why? ME is a good degree.

>no matter how much money is available
There are newgrad zoomers making your salary, working from home at a desk/computer that their employer paid for. Get fucked

I work at a factory as an ME and it’s horrendous. Horrible pay, horrible benefits, almost no vacation.

doctors are the true master race you CS nerds will never understand the feeling of graduating medicine in the US and know it is mathematically impossible not to make it. also sitting all day in front of a computer fucks up your health chuds

Are you my older brother?

Majored in Political Science and make 90k a year. Degree doesn’t matter after your first entry level position, it’s all about skills, experience and network (pro tip: you can lie about the first two)

me too. how do i recover?

Attached: just pepe.jpg (600x582, 39.92K)

this. it's near minimum wage work.

>memorizes a lot of Latin
>smart

The only that that keeps you from being a meme is you gotta go through a boot camp for 2+ years so you don’t kill people day one

I studied MechE. I earn 160k now where the average wage is 65k. Git gud faggot.

I got a finance degree and am still jobless lol. I graduated during covid and got fucked over

Are these bars fucked up?

At least you didn't pick econ degree like me, i am a full retard