Games considered the peak of the franchise

>games considered the peak of the franchise
>All Youtubers and Joe Merrick consider them the worst games in the franchise
why Nintendo is paying shills to hate on a fan-favorite game?

Attached: file.png (467x213, 196.89K)

>why Nintendo is paying shills to hate on a fan-favorite game?
Isn't it obvious why? To reverse people's standards, thus being able to release games like SwSh, BDSP and PLA without people outraging

>games considered the peak of the franchise
This fandom deserves games like SwSh and BDSP.

Because Unovafags and SwShfags (the two fanbases with the largest victim complexes) are salty that this "fundamentally flawed" game is 1000x more loved than their childhood game.

>Unovafags and SwShfags
paid shills hate Gen 5 too, discord troll

>>games considered the peak of the franchise
they are? I replayed it and found it to be incredibly boring

HGSS has easily triple the content of BDSP and SwSh

“Muh content” doesn’t matter if none of it is good

>i don't want content
>i just want to pay $60 for newer games to stay WHOLESOME
zoomers are worse than cancer

fortunately, the content in HGSS is much, much superior to barren, generic BDSP or "tell, don't show" SwSH

>>i don't want content
That’s not what my post says.

swsh troons like you don't care about content or pokemon
that's why you defended the dex cut and corridor gameplay with empty towns

>fortunately, the content in HGSS is much, much superior
in what way? why should I play HGSS over SS?

>he says, as he defends a game with fewer pokemon than SS

>Gen1 is bad because it has less pokemon than Gen2
your logic is amazing, tranny

SS is nothing but corridors with hundreds of cutscenes popping up every 2 minutes telling you that Leon is the champion and Charizard is cool.
not to mention it's extremely easy with NPCs guiding you as if you are mentally disabled who can't think

I think that all the people that hate these games are trolls or zoomers. They have flaws obviously but as a remake it is a masterpiece (i still like G/S/C more but anyway), you can feel that they tried their best to make it a great experience and to respect the original material, i love the little details like the sound of the waves when you are near the sea.

retarded argument is retarded

why do you have to play one "over" the other? you can play both. if you like to play shitty games that's your problem, not mine

The Pokéathlon is still to this day the best bit of side content they've ever done that wasn't battle related. Contests were too boring and battling requires too much prep and thinking. The Pokéathlon just hit the sweet spot, and there was plenty of rewards for getting good at it so it wasn't completely pointless. Not to mention some of the minigames were genuinely fun.

>wait no now suddenly less pokemon is ok because it’s a game I like
And that is why crying over the dexcut is retarded. No one truly cares about having every pokemon in a single game.

>why do you have to play one "over" the other?
because HGSS is worse.

>because HGSS is worse.
what's your arguments?
it's old?
it's 2D?
my youtuber/e-celeb said so?
the fact you quickly claimed "every content in it is bad" proves that you never touched it or you are a paid shill proving OP's point

rent free

johtards can't accept people not sucking off their mediocre games