Nothing

what now?

Attached: image_2022-07-29_140223729.png (630x630, 742.42K)

Cancelled. Just play fangames.
I recommend Xenoverse even if the plot is cliché

For you there's no past and no future. You live in a perpetual empty present that is nothing but a void to nothingness. That is what Gamefreak want to tell you by not posting new trailer on the video platform of youtube owned by the anerijews jewish

>even when they'll show it on August 3rd, it'll be just be a 2 minute trailer showing the Region name and maybe 1 pokemon
Why are they so secretive about this game..?

Attached: 1653474725532.png (476x744, 252.48K)

I said august 17th. wait.

>xenoverse

Attached: shrek-camera.gif (498x364, 3.09M)

I'd rather play with my shit than waste time playing a pointless, storyless, continuityless, useless, boring "fangame"

its almost like the games so unfinished and unpolished theyre frightened to show it

THE JEWS !
THE JEWS !
IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM IF I AM VIRGIN !
IT'S BECAUSE OF THEM IF STACY HATES ME AND IF I DON'T LIKE THE NEW POKÉMONS ANYMORE !!!
IF ONLY DRUMPF AND HITLER WOULD SUCK MY COCK AND MAKE ME RICH !!!!!! WA WA WAAA

It's gonna be delayed isn't it?
They'll just shit out some spin-off for the holidays instead

Because autistic chinks will start posting random schizo numbers and letters and blurred pics with brush strokes on twitter to try to spoil the entire game while also being unable to know what a legendary pokemon even is

whoevers in charge of marketting these games is absolutely fucking braindead there is so much in between the spectrum of "spoil the whole game" and "no information at all including region name"

I like the new pokemon and I love chads not females. Try harder amerishit jew, Hitler was the man

part of me hopes it get delayed that way it might not be as shitty

? can't say

>LE NAZI IS SO GOOD !
>LE JOOS ARE KILLING ME AND MY VERY PURE WHITE GENES, THEY WANT TO MAKE ME GAY AND MAKE ME LIKE THE NIGGAS ! NO NONO NO
Kys schoolshooter sperg.

Name 1 open world game that didn't get delayed

thank you

Nazis gased the gays, retard.

>STILL thinking SV is gonna be open world

>what is reading comprehension

They can't do anything to me or any normal pure white man. They're only destroying the entirety of earth and all its species

legends arceus even though it technically wasnt open world it might as fucking well have been

Wasnt the Uvalde shooter latinx?

>say you love men and hate women
>somehow this doesn't mean you're gay
okay homo

PLA wasn't delayed though?

SV is gonna be open world and it WILL be delayed
Companies don't realize that open world games are a pain in the ass to develop

Look up "Ernst Røhm" on the google bar search that amerimutts made for you
Also, I don't care. I would also put faggots and cripples in the same group, most males are crippled and effeminate

Attached: image_2022-07-29_141332226.png (786x267, 27.83K)

>trusting gayfreak
hello shill

Kys crossdressing retard. You would fulfill your idol Hitler's wish.

Idk what you're saying autistic nigger. As observable by your reaction your future is inexistent, you are an error of the present moment

>user: SV is an open world
>retard: show proof!
>user show proof
>retard: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: a4d.gif (320x210, 2.94M)

you're both fucking retards

have you heard any of the leakers say it isnt open world? khu? kaka? no the fuck you havent

>TRUST THE HECKING CORPORATION!!!!!!

You are gay and you are judt mad because your life is garbage, so you project yourself of the nazis because you feel oppressed.
But you are just a schoolshooting piece of shit who used Any Forums to get a personality. Your mom and dad probably want you dead, and they would be correct.
Go back to your closet gay board, this one isn't about your crossdressing nazi fetish.

>edgyverse

yeah it's gonna be """"""""""""""""""""open"""""""""""""""""""" world, and by that they mean you can go to 2 different routes instead of 1 and you will buy it anyway because we have lechonkerino pokemorino!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 3rd. Announcement for Presents/Trailer August 1st or 2nd

>assuming he trusts game freak, the company that have lied to us multiple times
i was skeptical too when gf said open world but if it really wasnt open world the leakers would've said so, so how about you scrape your brain matter off the motorway you absolute fucking mule

>TRUST THE TIN FOIL!!!!!!!!

>I-I SUDDENLY DON'T TRUST THEN EVEN THOUGH I REPOSTED THEIR CLAIM FROM THE VIDEO TRUST ME I'M BASED AND 4CHANPILLED LIKE YOU BRO

>continuityless
As if Pokemon games had it outside of GSC being sequels of RGB

I've still yet to see a single argument why the original Pokemon aren't open world.
Are HMs filtering people that much?

we already knew trailer 3 would be august 3rd because of the preorders and now plushes being released. stop doomposting

>source: the voices