Aewtistdipshitbros..... its official. They got him

Aewtistdipshitbros..... its official. They got him.

Attached: 4453a386f7d6ff416bdaa1a689849093.png (1205x162, 20.1K)

No shit

nah it's a work, you got worked

>reddit
Cringe. Get back to me when someone on your twitter timeline has a rumor to spread.

>You're welcome
This Perry Saturn?

Yeah, we've known for months. Who gives a shit?

You have no idea what you're in for e-drones, cody is fucking bizarre now.

lmao the aew fans were still hoping it was a work

Doesn't it add more legitimacy to AEW that Vince would sign an AEW wrestler and put him over Rollins?

no

Cope. Everybody's going to chant A-E-Dub at Wrestlemania. Vince really wants AEW to do well

People laughed at TNA for having WWE guys come in and go right to the top, but that’s exactly what’s going to happen with Cody

thats never happened so idk

he was a WWE guy before so not really

Needs more mop.

He's not coming back as Stardust or Dashing Cody Rhodes. It's American Nightmare Cody Rhodes giving AEW a rub.

mustard!

Proof?

2016 Cody would never get the push he’s about to get

Guys going back and forth should be pretty common now. I wouldn't be surprised if they started straight up trading contracts sooner than later.

true, but i'd argue he's a better performing now outside of the ring then before

and 2015 Drew McIntyre wouldn't kick out of the F5 at one, things change nigga

>you're welcome

Attached: a52.jpg (1648x1242, 94.4K)

He's not getting a push.

Drew was pushed to the top right away when he returned. Cody is going to be a top guy starting tonight.

there's no way he'd agree to come back as some low midcard jobber unless his wife spent all his money

Drew wasn’t*

He has no say in what happens.

he could have just stayed in AEW?

Big Dick Brad confirmed this a while back

He probably has an out clause

>not getting a push
he absolutely is getting one a push, but not because its him or that he's a draw, its for everyone in AEW to think "that could be me" and it's how WWE is going to get more guys from AEW going forward

100%, if he goes back and AEW guys see him get treated like shit, jumping ship isn't going to look very appealing

checkmate dronies