First time on Any Forums, recently got Legends Arceus. Any tips?

I’m currently 2 star rank, just unlocked the Crimson Mirelands, wanted to see if anyone knows what I should catch/use

Attached: 65958FBE-A882-40C7-B58B-7B83FE116467.jpg (4032x3024, 1.88M)

Attached: 1572650165504.png (594x582, 52.2K)

You can solo the entire rest of the game if you get your hands on a Teddiursa and evolve it to Ursaluna. I had a lot of fun using Kleavor and H-Lilligant though, especially the latter, it has a phenomenal learnset.

Thanks user! Where can I get a Teddiursa exactly?

Honestly PLA is so different you can pretty much use any Pokemon you like and be fine. There's a great variety available. If anything I encourage using more than just a new team of six. Play around with different 'mons until you find the ones you really enjoy using.
Best tip I can give is to not rush it. Take your time, enjoy the experience. PLA was a genuinely great time for me and revitalized my enjoyment in playing Pokemon.

Attached: Giga Chad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

>newGOD
I kneel

Not him, but there's a few spots in the Crimson Mirelands.

>admits to being new
I kneel
>asks reddit tier advice
I stand up

They cancel each other out

Thank you other user, I’ll try to find a teddiursa, using Ursaluna sounds pretty interesting.

Ursa's Ring, in the bottom right of the map. Crimson Mirelands is also deceptively fully accessible with just Wyrdeer, you just have to follow shorelines long enough to find small enough gaps that you can jump+swim across, so you can immediately access stuff like Goomy and Petilil even though they're intended for later backtrack visits after you get the mount on the next map.

>boldly proclaims to be new
based
here are a few tips if you intend to stay here. Lurk until you learn the culture, dont take the retards here too seriously, learn to take insults like a fag, its ok to have sex with your pokemon and finally dont be a retard.
In regards to your question PLA is pretty easy so use the pokemon you think are cool, cute etc. Just explore and catch to your hearts content.
While not in the mirelands as far as I remember, get a glaceon because they are one of the cutest mons you can have in this game.

>its ok to have sex with your pokemon
No it's not.

OP, if you wish to stay innocent, stay away from the Pokéfucker threads and just coom threads in general. Learn how to use filters if needed.

If you don’t fap to Marley at least twice every day then you should leave. Actually you should kill yourself

Attached: C041FB2F-89BD-495D-ADCE-85556376271F.jpg (480x640, 395.01K)

Click on someone's post number to reply directly to them. It makes it easier to follow conversation chains.

>Any tips?
Play a real game.

Attached: PogovsPLA.jpg (792x1064, 140.04K)

Honestly I just had fun catching Pokemon and exploring at my own length - there's the main story to do but I just did it kinda like a side quest - just as and when

what?? just use pokemon you like

Kys dumb Marleyfag

in order for a pedometer app to be considered a "real game" it would have to have actual gameplay on it

>liking phone games

Wait, there are genuine advice and discussion threads like this on Reddit? Holy shit, what are we doing HERE? Fuck you guys, I'm heading over there.

see you tomorrow

So are you kneeling or standing? Squatting?

Catch as many Alphas as you can. Laverton will give you more money for catching 20 Alphas than 50 regular mons.