The lack of trailers makes me believe the game is going to be shit

The lack of trailers makes me believe the game is going to be shit.
When don't they just have mihoyo develop it?
Chances of a delay till 2023?

Attached: SV.png (742x410, 681.14K)

You're the same type of person that would bitch about them revealing too much of the game before launch if they had more trailers aren't you?

Do you really have so little going on in your life that three months is too long for you?

>The lack of trailers makes me believe the game is going to be shit.
Non sequitur.

>When don't they just have mihoyo develop it?
Non sequitur.

>Chances of a delay till 2023?
Non sequitur.

Why does it have to be the extremes of "Either they show nothing or they show everything"? Other games show off stuff without spoiling everything, so why is it so hard for pokemon to figure it out?

Shut the fuck up retard. We have you cunts every 12 hours posting this fucking nonsense. It doesn't matter when they show anything so long as there is a TV ad before release.

Being capable of balancing what you show is nonsense? Funny you'd say I'm the retard when such a simple concept goes over your head and makes you so mad.

I told you to shut the fuck up you brainless moron.
Go back.

>mihoyo

Because it would still look exactly the same

Do you watch leaks? Cause if so your mental retardation of being incapable to choose what videos to watch on YouTube is greater than you could realize

>The lack of trailers makes me believe the game is going to be shit.
That's a kneejerk response with no basis in logic. There's definitely a gray area that exists between having shown a decent amount of stuff and the possibility of them having shown too much, but we're very far from that point.

>Chances of a delay till 2023?
Less than zero. Even if it was so unplayable it could risk bricking consoles, it releases itself on 11/18 at 00:00 JST. No later.

it's really great that you're a nobody on Any Forums with an opinion worth less than shit, then

>Even if it was so unplayable it could risk bricking consoles
Here's hoping for shitstorms of that level or greater. I remember when people reported the same for Sword and Shield.

Because it's a consistent problem with TPC retard

That's just how the Law of Cycles works. It flat out refuses to allow a later release for a primary game. PLA would've gotten the same thing if BDSP didn't exist.

i think you mean five

What about what happened with BDSP?

we just got a trailer last month you absolute mongoloid

Pretty loose definition of last month you've got there considering it was on the start of June.

So last month??