>day 2 of daydrinking at WFH job

Attached: FPMz4qpWYBAMgdW.jpg (170x128, 5.69K)

sounds comfy desu, just make sure to keep a beer schedule and don't overdrink

i did this a few times at my old job. things got a little dicey when i was once on the verge of slurring my words and i was pulled into an impromptu meeting with my boss and my boss's boss (who is mormon) and a bunch of other senior level people. i stopped doing it after that. kek.

just 1 beer at lunch and one at 15 is enough

yep, looks like a thread full of winners here folks.. kys alcoholic dirt

Alcoholic here. This is retarded and don’t start this shit. I lose large tracks of time during my benders and I wish I never picked up the bottle. It can happen to you too, it’s the only way out of reality

My rule for this is no more than 3 vodka cokes in the afternoon (2-4pm) and only beer from noon. So far nobody can tell.

how much you been drinking and for how long?
asking for my liver

>boss calls me out on glazed over eyes on zoom call
>panic, fake a cough and take the week off "sick"

cmon guys... back it off

Attached: megapint.jpg (973x829, 149.87K)

Your liver is going to be fine, I was basically on a 3 year bender now and drank basically every weekend before that and I'm not having any problems at age 30. I do however feel like a worthless piece of shit so I'm currently sober and trying to stick with it. Just remember to take vit B supplements.

Op you just convinced me to stop being a neet and instead be a drunk and a menace to society at work

Not him, but was an alcoholic

If you get to the point where you're drinking in the morning to keep from feeling sick, that's the point where you'll know that you're a couple years from death if you don't do something.
Your blood levels will start indicating damage before that, so if you ever get the shakes, assume your liver is screaming for help.
Luckily, if you stop in time, your liver can heal fairly well on its own.

Alcohol DTs are almost as bad as heroin, which I was also addicted to.
I've had to go to detox 2 times (1 for heroin and 1 for alcohol) and it's no picnic having to drop everything and let your family know you're a loser.

If I could go back in time before I started using chemicals to escape this shitty existence, I'd find a way to cope any other way, but honestly going through all that has been the thing that made me learn to be content with myself and find satisfaction in accomplishment.
I only really started drinking because I thought that I could handle it after I got clean from heroin- wrong
Also, I don't do AA or NA because I find those places are filled with trouble making drama leeches and I don't like being around their chaos.

Get it together user before you end up in rehab and have to deal with the reputation of being a drunken asshole.

Well, since we're on biz, there is a way to prolong your drinking and minimize damage to your body/prevent hangovers.

Administer a shot of B-complex and Glutathione before you start drinking or 3x/week, and that will help your body breakdown alcohol.

I relapsed about a year ago for a couple months, and since I caught it in time, I didn't have to go to detox again, I just did Vitamin IV infusions, and have been keeping up with that.
NAD+ is actually really helpful for addiction and somehow lowers your cravings.

I binge every weekend and since Covid I have been drinking everyday. I feel like shit all the time and have recently started shitting blood from pancreas failure. Your pancreas will go before your liver. I’m 30 and just trying to kill myself. Funny thing, I actually made it last year but this vaccine shit demoralized me so much that it threw me into a deep depression. I can’t believe everyone just went along with mandating an untested medical procedure, but I digress. Society proved that it doesn’t want me, and I’m checking out of it now. The social contract is broken.

I highly suggest you check into rehab immediately. It's not worth throwing your life away just because you subscribe to some internet schizo theories. You will see more clearly once you're off the drink and should focus your attention to productive things instead of internet socialization afterwards. Especially Any Forums is an incredibly toxic environment and you obviously can't take it. A slow death from alcoholism is not the way to go.

Reminder that there exists only 2 drugs which causes more damage to your brain and body than alcohol: crack and meth.

If alcohol was discovered 30 years ago and there wasn’t thousands of years worth of culture attached to it, it would have rightfully been categorized as a schedule 1 drug

Struggling functional alcoholic here. I can go months without drinking but when I do, it's easily 6-10 beers a day, often all within a few hours. I recently was going down the same road as OP and it was a wake up call. Stopped cold turkey this week. It's not fun at all guys.

>I want to die because other people are sheep
lmao

Pussy

>changed vaccine and herd immunity definitions
>changed fda medical process
>created vaccine social media campaigns
>censored and deleted any information about negative vaccine side effects
>crazy internet schizo theory

Yeah go fuck yourself. You libshits are so concerned about me and my health. Just let me fucking die in peace and leave me alone. Stop telling me to wear my seat belt or what to smoke or what to drink. It’s my life and I’m checking out of your rules faggot.

Attached: 98AEF616-4651-4576-994B-BBE436E36477.jpg (1020x1200, 159.39K)

Costs 4 usd for the cheapes store can in Norway so I brew all my own beer. My trick when I feel like Im drinking too much is to brew a batch with almost no alcohol. So for the next few months that the batch lasts Im drinking like 2% ABV beer

This guy is right , just because you gambled some dollars and you now don't have to work anymore doesn't mean you made it. Politics and such only affect you as much as you allow it to.

Sascha?

I support someone's decision if they wanted out, or in, whatever. It's that person's decision. All the best in the next life user.

Pancreas damage shouldn't cause you to shit blood my friend. If it's obvious blood you have some sort of ulcer or anal fissure, the latter could easily be caused by constipation secondary to alcoholic dehydration. If it's dark red/black blood it could maybe be caused by oesophageal varices from drinking but you'd have vomited up blood if that were the case.

Well this is just laughably wrong, not least because none of the drugs you have mentioned are even in the top 10 of neurotoxic drugs.