Read about rising mental health problems

>read about rising mental health problems
>people everywhere saying they are depressed and anxious etc
>everyone I meet has their shit together and have literally never wasted a single day of their lives
It genuinely feels like I’m the only person irl that is struggling

Attached: AEF6FBE4-003E-44D5-A880-A89E1270E957.png (199x200, 63.84K)

Nah bro, try the redpill, they're all secretly miserable even if they look like they're getting something out of life. They have been hoodwinked by the Kikes and they are on anti-depressants and are secretly suicidal and we are better off as prospectless NEET incels, trust me

ik what you mean, fucking productive niggers. Yet “muh mental health crisis” in the news, it’s like stfu

I'm a NEET and struggling with derpession. Sometimes i just want to end myself but i realize it won't solve anything. I'm trying to get my shit together but i feel so tired

Try finding yourself face first between a hot woman's buttcheeks and tell me you're still depressed

>Neet
>Poor as fuck
>Hot woman
user...

a lot of problems go away with money. i'm not even talking about a lot of money, i'm talking about a comfortable middle class amount of money that you earn through wageslaving. smart people struggle with mental health but get it under grips to the extent that they can juggle a job or a career that pays for a comfortable existence. poorfags are too retarded to understand this and instead hyper-cope with consumerism, drug/alcohol abuse, reckless behavior, slothfulness, etc.

There's a lot of people pretending to be things they aren't on social media right now.

Depression for them is their wife not wanting to have sex for 2 days.

Sure, but there's no reason why you cannot still imagine the smell

One entire half of the US political party/movement is based 65% in conspiracy theories. Some of which were proven right.

Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding, user.

Attached: 6f4066774737b117c8dff9f8312325dc.jpg (744x744, 70.17K)

spending too much time on the internet leads to depression. especially if that time is spent doomscrolling on Any Forums or watching videos of other peoples supposedly perfect lives on instagram. you will also run into a lot of people who struggle in silence. the most outgoing guy i know recently confessed that he's on meds for anxiety because he used to have panic attacks just making eye contact with people

> watching videos of other peoples supposedly perfect lives on instagram. you will also run into a lot of people who struggle in silence.

These people at least have/has quality of life
Me being raised as an neutered, agency less nice guy with neglectful parents I can’t even process anything anymore. Internally I am way to self conscious to even have an Instagram or doing any kind of activity. To the outside I just keep this unconscious face that I don’t want to do anything, and my mind starts to believe it

There is a huge difference between people that get mental health problems while they actually live a good life, and still have life quality in their life
I would even claim that some suicide victims have still a lot of quality of life and losing parts of it and being aware about the loss is a part for the decision in the first place
If you don’t had life quality in the First place you get accustomed to a much worse type of life without others realizing it around you

It's because people on the Internet are crazy internet people and people in real life are well adjusted enough to go outside, have jobs, talk to people. Simple as.

Maybe one day you'll join them. Or maybe you'll keep interacting with crazy fucks online

>try the redpill
>prospectless neet
You are not redpilled you beta faggot loser.

Inb4 200 faggot losers crying about their lives to bots.
Get your shit together. Stop being fucking demoralised bitches. Go lurk Any Forums. Go lurk /Sig/. Sort your shit out you fucking faggots. Absolute plebs.

It’s an uphill battle but there is no shortage of people with fucked up childhoods who managed to turn it around slowly and have normal lives. A lot of people throw in the towel early on too but thats only because they fooled themselves into thinking its impossible

I'm educated on the AI topic and have realized the futility of all human action. We have very little time. Human beings aren't equipped to meet this challenge.

White humans will always be superior to your Digital Jew god.

Mathematically unlikely.

God > Science