Do you think Game Freak will ever make a starter line less popular than Emboar's?

do you think Game Freak will ever make a starter line less popular than Emboar's?

Attached: ed6322569845a32f3d1cca5e2091a07f6c7faff9r1-768-347v2_uhq.jpg (768x347, 48.36K)

Gen 6 grass starter who?

The one that's more popular than Emboar's.

They already made Chesnaught

and it’s more popular than shitboar

No it isn't, and I like it.

majority of starters gen 6+ already exist

And all of them are more popular than any of the gen 5 starters

Nurse, he's over here! He spat out his meds!!

Source?

>top 100 merch
>tepig is literally the only starter not on it
KEK
E
K

Attached: 1652250463331.jpg (1500x1500, 554.72K)

This Ganon pog shits hot diarrhea all over chikorita

>emboar is the only one where literally none of its line shows up in the top 30 of its region
unovakeks....I don't feel so good.....

Attached: pokemon-of-the-year-infographic.jpg (2500x5960, 2.65M)

Do all regions have the same amount of total votes? What is the standard deviation curve of each region? This isn't an absolute

It's only popular because of that one doujin everyone knows. Game Freak had nothing to do with it.

I dislike incineroar more desu
But it is close

Even fucking Chikorita is there. That's sad.

No.

Hey user
Please circle for me where on your list any of the Chespin line shows up in the top 30 of its region

Because statistically speaking, not making it into the top 30 out of 72 Pokemon is a lot worse than not making it into the top 30 out of 156

>twice as many to pivk in Gen 5 vs gen 6

shitoise
shitganium
shitile
shitpoleum
shitnaught
shitrina
shitdueye

They did, it’s called chesnaught

It's a shame, it's the best starter in its generation and better some other starter lines as well (Cyndaquil, Treecko, arguably Chespin).

my ass

>They did, it’s called [pokemon more popular than emboar]
?

Attached: 1621236048388.png (509x1435, 69.63K)

>Charizard is the best
Now I get why people shitpost about him so much, they're just haters and probably like the fat pig starter.

Are you making emboar threads on purpose to post this image?

I don't care about popularity. I care about quality, and Emboar is nowhere near the least good. Let's see... Venusaur, Meganium, Infernape, Delphox, Incineroar, Primarina, Cinderace and Inteleon are all worse than the Sumo Boar