19k. Coming very shortly. And then 18k

19k. Coming very shortly. And then 18k.

Do you retards even know what's coming?

Attached: Fah2Z4GXEAE16QJ.jpg (1074x998, 85.71K)

I reckon you're retarded. $23k coming.

We're unironically never reaching 23k again for another year at least

I reckon you're both retarded, LUNC $0.50 EOY cumming

It doesn't matter, so far there will always be a bull run as its a cycle and I know Allianceblock won't let the bars down. They showed this by rolling out products when other projects were semi dead and complaining of the market.

poorfag

The real bitcon s comng.

Attached: 100TB.jpg (618x579, 44.12K)

I know how BTC affects the market, which is why I'm glad to see how Spool made earning easy by providing the best yields from multiple generators, with a properly optimized gas performance.

You realise that guy’s a scam artist right?

Bears are eternal faggots. Over a decade of getting brutally mogged, utterly ass fucked during a pandemic when everyone was anticipating a drop and it didn’t come. You have simple jack biden to thank for your short term bear market. Whether it be a 2 year bear run or Great Depression you will fucking lose. Don’t give in to the gay bear, for he is a false god and the Bull, like your wife knows, always reigns supreme

Attached: diefaggot.webm (480x844, 2.95M)

bears allways win in the end
>18k by weekend

you mufags cant do shit about but suck of your wifes boyfriend!

they try so hard to be cool. it's sad.

I know, bears are pathetic.

sometimes I wish there were justice awaiting people like this after death.
Makes me think of Nietzsche’s approach to categorical imperative in Zarathustra.

Attached: 1635772895067.jpg (173x290, 13.09K)

nice self portrait, faggot

You will unironically never ever see sub 20k BTC ever in your life ever again ever. Never.

I get more bitcoin for each dollar I invest?
splendid

Attached: 1606163868393.jpg (509x509, 36.47K)

Literally impossible. Bears cant push past 21k, We're going back up to retest 25k

Theres 5 billion asians worldwide out of 8 billion people cope seethe dilate

barting to 18k
getting out on the local top