So this is going to $10k EOY right ?

Attached: roundup-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 374.94K)

EOY2025

10000 eth for 1 dollar maybe

I'm going to load up on ETH when it hits $300

lol its a scam dude, buy sol instead, these eth guys are so stupid, they're gonna lose all their money.

yeah but even that seems extremely undervalued given current and future macroeconomic factors and the unstoppable, meteoric rise of crypto undoubtedly going to the moon forever and never down again ever

Why would you want to pay such high gas fees?

38k in 2025 is no joke. 32 eth will give you 100k/yr staking

Proto-danksharding will fix it. What will you do then when the pioneering programmable crypto is enviromental friendly, low gas, 8% staking and triple halved block reward. Are you going to buy then? at 38k? Dummy.

If you morons paid any attention, tornado cash has exposed Ethereum to be just another shitcoin. Federal government just needs to give the order and validators will censor transactions. Ethereum validators are Coinbase, Kucoin, Lido, the shit is completely centralized. To make matters worse, circle and tether get to choose which chain is the valid chain if it ever forks. It's a complete shit show and none of the other L1'S are any different.

>38k in 2025 is no joke. 32 eth will give you 100k/yr staking
>ico holders will make over 1 billion per year for doing absolutely nothing and this yield will come from somewhere
I can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely retarded

Do not deviate from the obvious. FUDposters cope and seethe. Ethereum is the chosen coin. USDC is the chosen stable. Was clear as crystal to me the moment the EEA was officially unveiled.

Attached: 14219A19-B166-419C-A1CD-A63D813313CF.jpg (650x650, 70.23K)

I just pointed out the obvious facts that make Ethereum a lop of shit. Vitalik was just threatening validators would get slashed for censorship but it's out of his fucking control. The merge is going to be an epic disaster

The only product I'm using right now is Life Beyond. cuz:

>AAA Blockchain powered MMORPG
>Open Alpha is live
>Upcoming NFT Drop
>True Ownership of in-game items

in a bull market maybe. Couldn't have picked a worse timing for their merge.

If any of the big stakers choose to censor their blocks. ETH community was already discussing slashing their stake via the social consensus.

Oh and the majority of validators are on AWS, lol. Why in the fuck would you put your money into this shit?

learn about sharding instead of being a dumb nigger

Lmao
By 2025 it will have been completely overtaken by icp

source proof or shut your cock sucker

ICP isnt even in the picture kek

Ok, what do you think Coinbase is going to do if OFAC says certain addresses need to be censored for whatever reason? PoS is unironically the end of Eth. Who gives a flying fuck about sharding and zkrollups when you have another centralized shitcoin like Solana that already has a high TPS. I mean what's the fucking point when your consensus layer is totally censorable?
Ethereum went the long way just to end up like a worse version of Solana, Tron, Luna, Cardano etc.

social consensus ala after the Dao hack? The community will do what the foundation and Vitalik wants to do, simple as.

Destroying every town,
light it up and burn it down
You may not like it now,
but this is how the story ends

Poison the well and scorch the earth,
>everything's slashed and burned
You may not like it now,
but this is how the story ends

Attached: 15046792-9DD1-4593-91F7-462296CAA139.gif (498x376, 2.98M)

They can stop staking or fight the legal battle. Their call. USA aint the world, who gives a fuck if their goverment wants to destroy crypto in this shitbox.

Search "majority of Ethereum validators on aws" dumbass don't even know what you are holding

The fuck do you think "hosting" means

Attached: 103774026483.jpg (1065x2048, 145.63K)

Haha, ya're losing yar money on the shit and then cry on 4ch on every topic. Be smarter, kids, check Life Beyond

>Massive Multiplayer Online game
>Doxxed Team
>Upcoming NFT Drop