Whales front run 100k and sold the last Bitcoin top at 69k

biz bros i'm getting really worried, 2021 was the year of infinite money printing by the FED and Tether, add to that unprecedented marketing and hype, but the whales decided to rug us at 69k, and since then Bitcoin price action is something similar to dotcom bubble stocks. we broke the last model (close under last cycle ATH) after invalidating the S2F model.

which makes me think that the music stopped for real this time. we're having currently ansolute cancer price action weakness around the 200 week SMA, we used to wick down to it and go strongly up. now every pump is sold into it like everyone wants to get the fuck off this sinking ship ASAP.

i really think it's over. we'll probably visit 3500$ to complete the dot com bubble price action and there we will see if bitcoin is going to stay alive for the decades that come (like amazon) or literally go to zero and die like most dot com bubble stocks.

act accordingly, this is financial advice. i'm hedged to the tits right now.

Attached: FZU_1W-XwAISjwf.jpg (1861x388, 208.54K)

How are Bobos such good writers? Do they really have higher IQs than bulls?

Bobo's are midwits like you.

I work in markets professionally and know exactly what is going to happen. You want to buy the dip in Bitcoin. You don't want to buy the dip in anything else really.

The Bitcoin bottom is going to be $13.7k - $11k or between $8k - $5k.

We are entering a decade of stagflation. Markets are going to perform like shit, and it's highly likely the US will enter war with Europe.

Bitcoin is going to survive and increase big time, likely increase to astronomical numbers. The fate of all the rest of the crypto market is unclear / bleak.

whoops, I meant to say its likely the US will enter war with Russia

Bulls have below 80 or above 130 IQ, 100% of bobos are midwits between 90-120. Low IQ retards unironically out perform midwits in markets.
>Inb4 source!?
I'm a permabull tested with an IQ of 70 and I out perform every bobo.

>I work in markets professionally and know exactly what is going to happen.
>it's highly likely the US will enter war with Europe

ayy lmao

If the US goes to war with Russia instead of proxy war it will be world war 3 and we all die

sadly, you are right
the ponzi bubble fueled by stablecoins printing has popped
>for real this time

Nah, the market isn't over yet, the reality is that there is not enough capitulation yet to call the bear market
we WERE in a bear market, when btc went down to -19k, but it's actually good that we are mantaining a crab market position because it shows that crypto is surviving the major recession every planet is having right now. Covid19, Debt, Drought, War, we're having everything now, this is just a byproduct of that. That's why i mantain my 2btc held tight, and swing coins on the regular, VINU is doing high right now, 10% each day with an average of 40% per week, which is a lot if you invest right
GTFO bobo

Attached: 16600001344467.jpg (591x1280, 90.34K)

besides, we still have major profits from staking/pools, there is still a long road ahead of us

Nah, they just spend so much time shorting they developed the maximum fudd mind

checked and based

damn that's some redpill right there

Attached: 162385946.png (518x442, 311.21K)

>every planet
im guessing you meant every country so im giving you a pass because the redpill

And it's growing higher

Attached: 16660001644743.jpg (1280x768, 99.58K)

swingies can't stop winning

yeah every memecoin that respects itself has been growing like this, i prefer dealing on shib myself but its good to see that my analysis wasn't that off

>it's highly likely the US will enter war with Europe.
Absolutely delusional, unless you count only Russia as "all of Europe".

Attached: 1637368570961.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I troll Investing forums pretending to be a bear in securities I don't even play, I always put in pretty concise points and get downvoted like 9 to 1. What's up with bulls and being fragile little shits?

Maybe read better