Bulbapedia is overloaded with useless information that makes it a choir to browse through

>Bulbapedia is overloaded with useless information that makes it a choir to browse through
>Serebii looks like ass and is run by a pathetic shill
Why don't people use Pokemon Database more often? It's so much better as a fansite than the other 2.

Attached: 212.png (475x475, 133.3K)

doesn't show up high enough on google search results

It looks like shit and it's unintuitive to navigate.

>Best Japanese wiki by far is impossible to Google because it's literally called Pokemon wiki
Fucking retarded nips

Database is ugly and looks like the cheap tie-in sites that companies used to make to promote kids films

Also it's unintuitive to use

Also I've tried using it in the past and the information was wrong in multiple places

No, it's called ポケモンwiki and is the top result if you google that. Fucking retarded westcuck.

>Have to switch between kana to English just to get Google to find it
Fucking retarded nips

>clean, simplistic and concise = ugly
What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: 1645446063149.png (1189x777, 256.17K)

>Pokemon Database
I prefer them too

Casuals aren't going to scroll down fucking ten pages when they mostly just click the first two links they see on a Google search.

Just use CTRL+F or the sites' tables of contents and search functions.

Yeah, I don't get what these retards are saying either. It looks fine to me.

>information that makes it a choir

Attached: ESLfaggot.jpg (600x406, 27.38K)

oops, I'm a retard

I feel the same way OP. I’ve been using it for like 4 years now. Clean, easy to read and navigate, no cancerous ads. Underrated for sure

Aren't there Pokedex apps for stuff like this? Also, who still needs this when you have the games? And does 'Home' not have a basic info feature?

I only use pkdb as well
serebii fucking kills my eye with their format. I mean look at pic related and compare it to wtf is going on

Attached: 1657159136673.png (3051x1585, 277.39K)

The games still aren't very transparent at all when it comes to Pokemon data. Base stats are a useless visual graph, no simple list of possible moves to learn, no way to know alternate abilities, no info on egg groups, etc.

Bulbapedia is great for this very reason. I like knowing many facts about Pokemon. It actually needs more, there are some obscure info they still miss.

I go to bulbapedo only when absolutely necessary for minutiae. DB has all the essential info you need as quick reference

The games obscure a fuckload of data and are also just straight up useless when you're trying to find something like the location of a pokemon you haven't registered as "Seen" yet.

>>Bulbapedia is overloaded with useless information that makes it a choir to browse throug
how DARE they make me scroll or use the contents menu.
japanese wiki is terrible anyways. I only use it to check japanese dex entries.

Why do Japanese wikis never have pictures? Is it some weird legal thing?