Which is the fastest growing industry?

Which is the fastest growing industry?

Attached: gf_cj.jpg (1355x583, 199.46K)

Gay sex

Nothing.

Do you even understand what a recession is dumb fuck?

Do *YOU* understand. That's *MORE* to the point. Do you understand that there's a fastest growing industry even during a recession?

Fastest growing economy is plant economy. It grows everyday.

IT but 2bh thats a shit metric that shouldn't be used for any serious decision making

>Do you understand that there's a fastest growing industry even during a recession?

Let me make ultra clear for you, fucking retarded poor-fag. There isn't an industry that is growing. All of them are down.

Thanks for a serious reply. I disagree that it's a poor metric. Either the revenue grows or the company will be part in a leveraged buy-out in the nearer future. I don't know how to predict this. Revenue I have a few tools and experience to predict it.

You are the first Any Forumsantine on my virtual ignore list. Congratulations!

Healthcare. Look at demographics. Baby boomers are now getting to the age where they need healthcare and nursing homes. There is no staff for those jobs but they are getting ready to be so needed. They will have to pay bank.

Look at this coping poorfag larping as an "educated investor". Face it faggot, you can't make money in this shitty market, only loose less. This is true for even the billionaire investors. Unless you want to get into high risk day-trading, you are shit out of luck.

growth for the sake of growth is how cancer functions

IT has no real revenue, its a bunch of cash burning shitshows where everyone thinks they are the next microsoft and the industry fail rate is upwards of 95%

You sound like a 63-year old rostie suburban woman with 7 cats.

government

you said this in another thread you fucking twit

Hasn't solar massively beat expectations 5 years out, every 5 years, for the last 20 years, or something like that.

Probably this

Data science.

Defi

The VR gaming niche is a great growing one. I would love to see more of it in blockchain adoption

Currently ~40-60 million will put you in new crypto money class when DeFi takes over

VR gaming is an interesting niche. I am looking forward to the launch of Holoride's in-car entertainment product

Attached: images (33).jpg (364x355, 13.86K)