Anyone here start a low barrier to entry service business i.e. cleaning, powerwashing, junk removal...

Anyone here start a low barrier to entry service business i.e. cleaning, powerwashing, junk removal? I know by nature these markets are flooded, but in my area there's still very much a labor market shortage and these services seem booked out for weeks. Seems like if you're somewhat competent at online marketing you could build business pretty quickly. Which services tend to have the highest margins and lend themselves to scalability? What are the common pitfalls of starting businesses like these?

Attached: powerwash.jpg (1500x781, 101.64K)

I don't know, but I want to do something similar
have a bump

Learn to paint well. If you just do interrior you only need a few things and short ladders. Painters make ridiculous money for the retard work they do and people love them. Everyone likes to refer them also.

Who the fuck pays someone to powerwash

I see guys with mobile knife sharpening vans. They go to different kitchens. Seems like a good gig

I tried to sell insurance. Studied for weeks to pass property and casualty state exam then life insurance exam. Then I started calling all my former coworkers and asked them about their insurance needs. Worst cringe shit I've ever done. I don't recommend.

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to make it is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

Yes. Nude maid service, but I know other people with lawncare businesses and the like.

>highest margins, scalability
They all have great margins and scale well. The problem is that when there's a downturn in the market this is the very first thing that people cut. So your business can be going gangbusters for a few years then suddenly you have no business at all and you have to lay off all of your workers and go out of business. It's lucrative for a few years before the economy puts you out of business basically.

Great I actually start a pool closing job this Wednesday and am gonna remember this lol

Based power wash simulator player

Attached: 59F2C826-6FFB-4FC3-B050-0294011CB20B.jpg (460x215, 58.07K)

>mobile knife sharpening vans
That is a good idea if you really need to find work immediately and knife sharpening is some serious zen time, but doing it day in and day out seems like it would get mind-numbingly boring pretty quickly.
based

good threads like this will archive in 10 minutes while everyone replies to shitposts about sniffing brappers and how many shitcoins needed to lick this girls feet, i know because i ask this shit all the time. the real Any Forums is on Any Forums, go there for serious discussions

this type of work is completely fucked because biden is letting 10k mexicans walk over the border every month

Unironically dog sitter/walker. My brother in law is out of work after an injury and started doing stuff like that through some kind of service app and then went independent. He is making several hundred a day to play with dogs and only works a few hours a day, but it's a physical job, he has always been involved with animals, and he's a big mother loud mother fucker, so the dogs fall in line real quick. He makes it look easy.

Have you ever read the short story called Guts?
I would suggest you do before you get a bad end.

The new tax related stuff that is upcoming almost seems designed to fuck with small businesses too.
Prepare to get audited every few years by armed tax collectors because you might have one day filled out a form without crossing a "t" once.

Unironically garloid farming. You heard it from me. The only thing that really is profitable nowadays. It's an untapped market right now. I started in October and right now I'm fulfilling thirty orders a month and making a killing.

>10k mexicans
bro...

Attached: southern border highs.png (667x660, 31.33K)

Is that a service job though?

If producing stuff to sell is on the table then furniture making is pretty high margin once you get your skills to a acceptable level.

In the process of building a plumbing company rn. I don't have the hours to get the license myself so I found d a partner that did. In most areas you can do drain cleaning without a license, take a few machines that you can pick up used and a small trailer or van. If the job requires a repair you can always find a plumber that will give you a cut of the job I'm exchange for the referral.

>started calling all my former coworkers and asked them about their insurance needs. Worst cringe shit I've ever done
It really is horrible looking back on it, plus the cold calling blows

I have a welder, shear, laser engraver, 3d printer and cash for a lot of other equipment. What do?

are you decent at using that gear?
Because you could advertise on facebook makretplace or CL for odd jobs and building custom cool shit.
Maybe find a nerdy niche that you are into and understand and then offer custom gear relating to that theme or repair, customization, and upgrading of stuff relating to the fandom.