Got caught lying on my resume

Now the employer is demanding I pay them $1300 to cover all the hiring and on-boarding costs. Can they do this?

Attached: 24rwqfsdf.jpg (815x605, 70.8K)

Proofs?

No they can’t. Doubt you signed anything that would hold you contractually liable to paying them for their dumb ass mistake.

don't pay them and find out. worst case scenario they take you to small claims court and you drag it out to the point that it's not worth pursuing and they settle for half. but i don't believe you.

No

No, they can not. Unless you signed anything it's their problem, not yours

No, and even if they can it won't be worth $1300 for them to try to enforce it

>lying
>frog poster
>nigger
>faggot
>literally can't stop sucking cucks

It's OP

No, you can literally tell them to fuck off.

kek get fucked

ITT: braindead takes that will get your lying ass in more trouble
If you don't pay up they will take you to court and you will end up paying MUCH more. Just admit you fucked up, take that blackmark on your record and pay the $1300.

No. Threaten legal action if they try anything. As long as you're not actively causing damage at work there's a good chance they'll think firing you will cost more than keeping you on the payroll to avoid trouble.

I signed the job offer and worked 3 days before they found out. It's a small start up company if that makes any difference

Lmfao, they can’t!
What did you fake?

Attached: 4DC5334F-8E20-4787-AF38-71F896BAAFC4.jpg (1078x1200, 391.62K)

Yes. If you're a burger. $1.3k sounds reasonable vs the $1.5k defense attorney fees you'll have to pay. Sounds like this company has done this before. Best just to pay and learn from lying

Attached: R (3).jpg (2000x1333, 430.57K)

it's so obvious it's not worth mentioning
you autistic retard

college degree

Whoa

Attached: AAFAD13C-B9A3-48CE-B470-3E0F22179372.png (571x529, 131.08K)

*atorney

>Can they do this?
No
Just ghost thm

*aorney

No they can’t. They can just threaten you and fuck up your reputation though. Not that you care about reputation if you’re pulling nigger tier shit like lying on resume lmfao.