/XSG/ XRP Schizo General #1923

PREVIOUSLY

Buy XRP on Uphold/CoinMetro/Bitrue/Kucoin[NY]
[for Bitrue send USDT or XLM and use XLM/XRP]
or on the XRP ledger xrptoolkit.com/trade
or on XUMM app (with USD IOUs from Bitstamp)

>Newfag Tutorial:
youtu.be/23Yn5GdYpJc
>XRP $2,000+ EOY:
youtu.be/sFX1d7Si3mA
>SEC Lawsuit Latest:
youtube.com/c/LegalBriefs/videos

>Flare Networks (FLR) Overview:
youtu.be/ChMGCtuibsA
>Bitrue vs Poloniex FLR:
youtu.be/epEAgS3EV5Y
>Flare vs Ethereum:
youtu.be/rNwNRBbsEtw
>Flare Finance (YFLR) Intro:
youtu.be/_mto6QcUqZU
>Flare Finance FAQ:
youtu.be/U9Rs_DyuAq8
>Flare Finance Wiki:
everipedia.org/wiki/lang_en/flare-finance

>XRPL’s CMC:
xrptrader.net
>XRP Ledger:
dex.xrplapps.com
>XRP Charts:
xrpcharts.ripple.com
>XSG Frenlist:
rich-list.info/

>Insiders/UHNWI/Mellon/Lore:
pastebin.com/Z39w20qf

>Memesmiths:
pastebin.com/2hdYtXVY

>Twitter:
twitter.com/JoelKatz
twitter.com/PolySignInc
twitter.com/FlareNetworks
twitter.com/FlareFinance
twitter.com/CommunityFlare
twitter.com/bearableguy123
twitter.com/IooP_rM311_7211
twitter.com/FoJAk3 [Mr. Pool archives]
twitter.com/babacugs

>The Myth of Market Cap:
galgitron.net/Post/The-Myth-of-Market-Cap---Version-2
>XRP FUD BINGO:
fudbingo.com
>ANTI-FUD:
pastebin.com/ZESsmqB8

>PLAYLIST:
youtube.com/XRPCHIZ/playlists

>Past /XSG/ Threads:
pastebin.com/pZdQbREq
pastebin.com/1wC2gBpW

>What wallet do I use?
Hot storage - XUMM, Exodus or TrustWallet
Cold storage - Paper/Metal or Ledger/D’CENT
Paper Wallet - pastebin.com/zFL8nJXd
DO NOT use Droplet wallet, it's a scam! and will steal your XRP

Attached: image_2022-08-22_134306802.png (602x347, 7.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbusiness.com/features/gary-gensler-gross-sec-overreach?intcmp=tw_fbn
twitter.com/inside_r3/status/1561715070408835073?t=SOJpvF-vlbch43FAuR-NGA&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poo poo pee pee I take se hymen

Cringe and unbased

didnt you guys get gimped by gary?
enjoy the sage

Akshually it was Jay Clayton who didn't want Gary Gensler to take the credits or something according to Fox

First, the Ripple case, launched by Jay Clayton on his last day as Chairman of the SEC, but being advanced by Gensler, it involves the digital asset XRP. Clayton, possibly fearing Gensler would take credit for what he viewed as an easy agency enforcement victory, brought charges against Ripple executives for selling XRP in a way that classified it as a security under Howey because the proceeds, the SEC alleged, were used in part to help expand Ripple’s business. Thus, they should have "disclosed" information to investors on those sales as if they were a public company.
foxbusiness.com/features/gary-gensler-gross-sec-overreach?intcmp=tw_fbn

Attached: 6fea88142897a8cc2ba7f1d7f4aaae55.png (864x535, 713.19K)

To cucRnkxX in the previous xsg thread who had trouble getting his wife pregnant. My fee will be around 30,000$ for my unvaccinated sperm. Hald nordic half swiss, 6′2″, 225lbs muscle, 8 inch dick, no baldness or receding hairlines, blonde, green eyes, very good sight and visual accuity, perfect teeth, strong beard growth, no history of family diseases, no unsightly hairiness, good jawline and a 8-9/10 facial features, I dont' drink or smoke, already have (beautiful) kids of my own, I also own xrp.

Now dear (cucRnkxX). I my fine sperm could be yours to purchase. Only the biggest thickest purest white loads for a measly 30,000$. Think about it, my good genetics could now be yours. Do the right thing and cover the well being of your future and your family tree. Your kids will thank you for it.

This is not a larp.

You'll know me by my calling name ja signature -> t. Chad

t. Chad

So is this good news or not

twitter.com/inside_r3/status/1561715070408835073?t=SOJpvF-vlbch43FAuR-NGA&s=19

Insanely bullish

Maybe.

Attached: 1610124125923.jpg (1125x1044, 177.95K)

From a spiritual perspective, there’s an interesting game being played by holding this asset because you do so under the assumption that in order to use it you will need to accept the parasites' control grid (digital ID, social credit scores, CBDCs, who knows what else) all for material wealth and riches beyond your wildest dreams. The narrative surrounding this asset takes place under the assumption that one is willing to "sell one’s soul to the devil," so to speak, as referenced in various religious teachings and Faust. If one sees this world for what it truly is to a soul incarnated here, such an act of submission to such a system of control would be tantamount to suicide. The parasites want us attached to this realm mentally and spiritually. If the choice for holding this asset is either submit and live within their total control grid or refuse and be forced to exist outside of the grid but also forfeit one's ability to use xrp, then would the path most conducive for retaining one’s spiritual sovereignty and attaining enlightenment to escape the cycle of this material realm not be the later option? So we’re being transfixed by the notion of untold riches but at what cost to our humanity? Xrp is the coin of the nwo/reset, but the reset the so-called elites have planned is one that will not raise our vibrational state in any way and will certainly seek to lower it. Surely to participate in such a control-grid system is tantamount to helping its propagation and dominance over the world in the years to come. I suppose it comes down to whether one thinks what comes after the reset will be good or bad. But I’m curious if others have grappled with similar thoughts. Perhaps I’m just crazy. Forgive me for the blogpost.

WAGMI

Attached: liminal space.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

1923/2000

WAGMI

Attached: 1635835768571.jpg (567x563, 45.41K)

If fiat dies what do we sell XRP into, our respective CBDCs? Will we being buying real estate with CBDCs?

Yeah, i've struggled with this too, but God also genuinely told me to buy XRP or i'd regret it, and I was very much against crypto in general for that reason, so it was a weird feeling to buy into something that I had negative thoughts about. Maybe there's a brief window of time to buy a schizo island somewhere and form a breakaway society before everyone gets chipped and forced into the pod in the microwave city.

I am in the same mindset; however the way I'm coping with it is not know what truly lies ahead. Yes the "control grid" you mention will come true, but for some reason I feel like you'll have an out. It will be a difficult out, you probably have to wage even more and get paid less then the people who accepted the UBI or the social credit score. You will definitely be looked down upon the cattle, but you will still have more individual freedom than said cattle. Especially since we have XRP we can opt out much easily and live free. I hope I'm right

yes that too, we might not even get to participate with society, but who tf wants to be apart of the slave population?

Money itself is not GOOD nor EVIL, us owning XRP doesn't mean we co-sign CBDC. This is where the world is coming to regardless if we buy or not. XRP is not meant for retail, we're just lucky and smart enough to know how to protect ourselves

Based Chad. THIS is what I come to the thread for. All others can FUCK OFF

Attached: xls20 9 more votes.png (594x392, 36.65K)

>e might not even get to participate with society
That might not be a bad thing

The game is over, as I am fond of saying.

The bankers won. They are in control of the Pikes Peak batholith and the multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system—a highly symbolic 40 miles west of Denver, Colorado in the Front Range. But they are in control of much more than the end-time survival apparatus. They control not only the military and government of the United States of America but through the power of major corporations and the corruptibility of businessmen and government officials, fiat currency manipulation by the WiΩards of Fiat Currency at the Federal Reserve System, a small army of propagandists and “hackers” (this is a technically incorrect use of the term) who are fighting to maintain control of the Frankenstein monster they created called the Internet (in a war I fear they are going to lose), and even the Republican form of government they created which inevitably—and I would argue by design—fosters centralized control and assures only a handful of “elected” officials must be compromised to control an entire country, they control the entire Western world.

Attached: game over.jpg (593x593, 73.2K)

Except you can't 'take' the hymen, you break it. But the end of the hairbrush has been through there years before Jonny even got to 3rd base. You can't even take her ass virginity because are you going to fucking believe her?! Everything has gone to shit! How do I buy shit with XRP if we live in a cashless society? I hate everyone!

I wrote a very long post yesterday, that I put a lot of effort into, just speaking my mind, answerings some user question about price and other events

When I sent it, it never got posted?
I have posted on this website for yeaaaars.. never has this happend to me
Just fucking annoying, and now I wont write it again, as I was in a state of flow, fucking kikes

Why do you hate that some girl shoves a hairbrush up her ass or something? I find it mostly amusing

Attached: r3 xrpl.png (610x562, 154.01K)

It wont be cashless. It will be cash controlled. UBI, little to no credit. Digital feudalism. Ready player one.