You don't actually use Legendary Pokemon in battle, do you user?

You don't actually use Legendary Pokemon in battle, do you user?

Attached: artworks-000051483087-cft0lj-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 45.96K)

Well where else am I gonna use them, the bed?

Why do you single them out like that?
I feel bad for them, they deserve some spotlight too.

You're supposed to use them to fly and never touch them again because they're cheap

Unless there's deliberate incentive, I'll give cases like victini a pass, but other than that why would you sacrifice an otherwise unique spot on your team for an immediate uber? None of the NPCs in any of the games can contest with that

Frontier Brains do.

>Pixiv Red

NPC trainers do, so I'm legally allowed to
Gonna cry? Seethe, perhaps?

Yeah and why do you think they didn't come back in ORAS?
You're legally allowed to go back and ruin your own immersion some more

I didn’t know Pokémon had elitists

Anabel came back in USUM

>Elite Four
user…

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE LEGENDS AGAINST THE BRAINDEAD WEAK AI WITH ONLY ONE POKEMON, THAT'S TOO EASY!

You must be 18+ to use this website

>judging children for playing a kids game and using characters designed to be coolest and most powerful AKA used the most
legendary haters are legendary faggot

So did red but that didn't stop it from being a total piss and shit game though huh.
I trash on legendary spammers daily with basic tactics and my losses make me stronger. Tards love defaulting to strong pokemon because it makes thinking less hard. Legendary users have thinking skills on par with the same braindead AI you mentioned

I think it's totally fine to have just one legendary in a team of 6.

You and your kind (dark) lead with Darkrai and Dark Void and it shows

Most logical opinion in this thread so far, but can you elaborate?

Attached: 1651463173109.png (750x750, 196.35K)

It would prove that Legendary is a favorite of theirs or makes a certain strategy that uses other non-legendary Pokemon viable, rather than just bruteforcing everything with legendaries just because they're strong.

Always do, they got some of the coolest designs and attacks

Attached: 1648940732730.gif (245x261, 918.79K)

I only use Legendaries. Only faggots use shitmons and think that makes them special. If you are serious about being the best you use the best pokemon, not some Route 1 shitmon.

I disagree on account of legendary choices like Lando-T being the most commonly used single legendary Pokemon I've ever seen in my career. I can excuse some case though

>tfw use legends and route 1 shitmons on the same team
Anons HATE him

You didn't play the game
Some of them look really nice like Victini but even then it just shreds through everything to the point where it's boring. There's nothing to bond with, just a pokemon that faces no real hardships whatsoever

mmmmm mega pidgeot.....