Is it possible?

Is it possible to be involuntarily homeless as a under 35 year old attractive woman living in America? This video got me thinking not sure if this case is real or if there is any other case like it now that is real…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uccBkUnC_Gc

Attached: 4D0A94FC-C4FC-4F14-B588-CAFEFA6F7CB9.jpg (750x531, 89.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qD2X50dJ_1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she just want attention
/thread

Looks like attentionwhoring/LARP to me

I have a place she can stay..
on muh dick

An attractive woman who is under 35 being homeless is a choice on her part. She could call up any one of a dozen orbiters, wannabe sugar daddies, or whoever and have someone to live off of just like that.

Ok but what about other cases?

That’s what I thought. But this sounds like incel manosphere stuff and I say that as a kissless virgin(I hugged a girl once kinda looked like op).

She’s already been receiving tons of donations from incel simps lmao. Probably enough to buy a home

Imagine the smell in that car

I mean, the incel manosphere stuff is like 40-60% sour grapes and snake oil salesmen selling bitter kids bad advice, but they're not entirely wrong about everything.

People have been living out of vans for decades. She’s just attractive so she gets attention for it
There’s a huge problem with piss filled water bottles in the gutter in Las Vegas, LA, etc.
Haven’t any of you NEET’s ever looked outside ?

this also some women get off on victimhood and go searching for it. she'll break up with you if you don't rough her up occasionally.
>dream girl
>she will be mine

This vid alone has 2M views.
I guarantee you she has enough money to pay for rent

I’m op and these on mobile new ids sorry. What about young attractive American woman I see irl working shitty minimum/ 16$ an hour wage jobs to survive? They just want to work 40$ a week and still be poor?

you can go on /soc/ right now and say youre a younger homeless girl and at least 10 guys across the country will offer to give you free housing and food

What if I don’t want to rough up or be mean to my future brown gf?

I want a brown gf Italian or Hispanic.

Not real. Simple as.

? Anyone?

then she'll leave you, unless she can bring enough drama on her own to keep you tortured and her entertained. women need drama either provide it through abuse and she can play nice girl. or be the nice guy and she'll play bad girl. or you can both be shit to each other. either way no drama, no relationship

I mean, maybe they don't want to have to shack up with an orbiter or a sugar daddy or some creep and they're willing to work for minimum wage to not have that happen because they're not at the point of being homeless.

She's a scammer and got outed : youtu.be/qD2X50dJ_1k
Some of y'all losers will believe anything

I was a social worker for 10 years before I switched to tech. Believe me when I say that you are 2-3 bad events away from being a homeless degenerate bum.

attenshionwhore + poor financial choices when she wanted to live instagram life while she could not afford that. Most likely got tons of loans and interest of it so she fucked up.
Still want some rich chad instead of taking some normal guy who will take care of her

What if you are a multimillionaire?

Also a attractive smart healthy young woman in America? Could fall but get up easily? I’d like to here more from you given your experience.

I’m not sure about this I’m not like this but I’m a white man. I’m probably autistic too. Is this really true? I want to be kind and honest with a gf and have her reciprocate that.

Alright I guess so. Just pride and self respect then. But isn’t it shameful to wear a uniform and be a wagie too?

btw what is her onlyfans?