Career Help

I need some help anons. I want to find a type of work that I can get good at and get lost in.
>31
>meme business degree
>pmp
for what it's worth, my horoscopes are intp/enneagram 5.
I don't want to be a project manager. it's stressful, unrewarding busy work, and i don't want to deal with people. any anons here that are similar to me and have found something fulfilling?

Attached: wage-ak.jpg (2560x1440, 458.2K)

Hard labor/construction/security guard

ive done hard labor before, and am currently in construction. i dislike it.

Skilled trades. Electrician, HVAC technician, welding, mechanic etc.

Bump

Attached: 780FCBC5-7E21-4CA8-BF43-CFD26357E869.jpg (750x750, 51.45K)

i've thought about the webdev route starting with the odin project. i think it would be cool to actually create something and get better at it. i have knowledge of construction administration, perhaps i can make some customized website/application to help manage certain aspects of construction or something.

That's a good start, but as a former construction guy, I can tell you making any kind of software tool for construction companies is a waste of time. The management are all lazy boomers who think the solution to every problem is more overtime. You'd be better off developing it as a generic waterfall style application and marketing it to everyone possible.

>type 5
uhhuhuhuhhuhuh no no no no no

Attached: 1661117089878713.png (1468x1356, 65.31K)

Start a home building company. Wether you like it or not the population is going up and homes are always in demand

>as a former construction guy, I can tell you making any kind of software tool for construction companies is a waste of time
this would be true for the company i currently work at. the crews are like 50+ years old, and the higher ups are 70, but they're good at what they do. just can't teach them how to use new tools. the administration staff on the other hand may be able to use some new tools.

even with younger workers having a career where they don't have to be so involved with tech is starting to become an appeal

bump

Attached: window on hood.jpg (1024x1024, 164.88K)

>Karens can't even let you take a nap in your own car

electrical PM here, also biznez degree. What trade? GC?

Also considering whether or not I want to go deeper into this kind of work but at this point I'd be going backwards financially trying to learn anything new.

HVAC, build strong clients
steal clients by cutting costs

labor allows you go build muscle while you work
it's like getting paid to work out
Only problem is finding a position that has good conditions and pays well
Tried to do data science boot camp, it was awful. Thinking about just going into webdev instead.

Not a GC. Subcontractor under a C-12 license.
>Also considering whether or not I want to go deeper into this kind of work but at this point I'd be going backwards financially trying to learn anything new.
exactly. i'm afraid it may be a sunk cost. i do not like construction either. perhaps you can try making a pivot into something similar.
i'm thinking of leveraging pmp to get a business analyst role and learn python and sql. then go into more technical roles from there if possible. perhaps do webdev on the side for awhile as a hobby. the more i think about it, the more it seems like a useful skill, and i think a lot of the languages are useful for devops too, which could open up yet another door.

Fisherman, or QC for fisherman boats.

bump

Attached: RE prophet.jpg (1775x1009, 329.87K)

what have you spent the last 10 years doing?

boomp 4 u

I am a Garbage man, I find bullets all the time, I even found a 12 gauge slug.
Seems like you picked a shitty job, OP.