We were robbed

We were robbed

Attached: D_EsDd1XoAIvB2I.jpg (3101x2158, 448.31K)

That design in particular kinda eh but I do wish they kept going with the wheels

That design is too cool, would upstage CHARIZARD. Can’t have that now

Yeah, give me back my bro Carkol and Coalossal, you robbing nigger

>even worse than Carkoal and Coalossal
Impressive

>A dynamax bike
Who would even ride it?

A dynamax pokemon :)

Calyrex

I like the design, but not as a Pokemon.
We were definitely robbed, though. There was no reason to turn a rock unicycle into a mine cart with four legs into a generic-ass lizard dragon rock heap

this made me realize, they definitely made rolycoly a gen before to desensitize us to a possible wheel/vehicle pokemon in the near future

>implying either of these would outdo best boi Carkol
gay

Attached: 78265315_p2_master1200.jpg (734x1130, 807.78K)

Based

It's a shame your mom didn't rob us of your existance

I gotta feeling they dialed back a lot of gen 8 pokemon for their dynamax forms. Should have been a train

Attached: 1581982603753.png (900x695, 306.59K)

I wish they kept it as a cyclops. Too many Pokemon have two eyes, even the spiders generally only have 2.

REV IT REV IT REEEV IT UP

>a motorcycle
>not a rock transformer kaiju
why

nice D-wheel/runner

Look I like the design but turning a coal cart pokemon into a motorcycle would have been dumb. A train would have made more sense.

More like a coal unicycle into a rad diamond bike.
But I'd imagine that the mid evo would be a mix of steel and rock, or ground and rock.

More like would upstage Koraidon and Miraidon.
Hard agree. It's going to get worse for those Pokémon since their overall designs relied on a gimmick that was intended to only last one game/region, mainly Orbeetle, Coalossal, Sandaconda, and Duraludon.
At least Coalossal still has a train-like face. Maybe one day we'll get that train split-evo for Carkoal.