/CLG/ - CHAINLINK MARINE GENERAL #1

This is the designated thread for discussing Chainlink, Smartcon, Oracles and anything else related to Chainlink.

Keep it to this thread, do not post about Chainlink anywhere else on Any Forums.

Attached: 1656190970482.png (602x800, 1.38M)

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHHHH
7$!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

A containment thread for the entire board?

Play nice, this is a thread for Linkmarines to share breadcrumbs and discuss anything related to Chainlink in a friendly atmosphere.

All Chainlink discussion should be contained within this thread.

Attached: 1655479476158.jpg (1080x1028, 157.81K)

Okay good enough.

This is a link board. General not needed

So marines, what are your
>hopes
>expectations
>wishes
for Smartcon?

I personally would like to see staking and CCIP get a full fledged release.

We're in a bear market, so I don't expect LINK recovering anytime soon, so I hope we can find a solid bottom above $ 4 or $ 5.

Linkies now reduced to a "general" thread like Xrptards, on our own board. sad day.

Attached: image_2022-08-22_134513310.png (684x729, 134.19K)

This seemingly never ending downtrend crab hell is where newfags always give up and sell for a "more promising coin"
This time usually coincides with being close to the bottom.
I know this because ive been in crypto since 2013 and ive made the mistake of selling at the bottom after getting demoralized many times before I have learned.
Other oldfags know this too.
Link has a large fandom with our boards smart OGs. BTC, ETH, LINK are the OG picks.
The linkies that get it know its not a matter of if but when.
Studies have showed that INTJ/Ps dont fall for ads and marketing.
So the little fud psyops theyve been trying to target us with literally cannot work.
>price action
yes the price action has been bad, its called a correction and all coins have it.
BTC crashed from 1400 to 150, eth crashed from 1k+ to 80$ etc, yet those long term holders are still doing well today.
The OGs understand that trying to time to market is futile for the average joe, yes you could of made tons of money buying and selling at the perfet time, as you could if you picked the right sequence of numbers in the lottery. Swinging can lead to great fortunes or absolute ruin.
All the people who sold at 50$ could of just as easily been priced out if link went to 200$ and never came down to 50.
So the only safe bet is to hold long term.
If you understand chainlink you will know that it has very lucrative potential capable of potentially allowing you to be set for life with non scam passive income, which is quite rare in crypto.
Tldr: this is the time when newfags sell after they gave up, OGs know about corrections and that you must patiently wait. OGs know that the coulda shoulda woulda hindsight thinking is a noob trap.

Not selling btw :)

Tbh having a LINK general is not a bad thing. We were having hundreds of pointless LINK threads everyday (mostly fudders), and that was not helping our cause. With the general we can concentrate all the useful discussions here.

Only newfag retards think like this on a link board

just give it to me straight. As a struggling nulinker do you think it is possible to make it if I buy in now, or should I just look at smaller cap projects like everyone on this board tells me.

Just because you made this thread OP I will make sure to create 25 LINK threads in the next hour. Prepare for lot of Chainlink logo threads across the entire catalog

And any time I see a LINK general in the catalog I'll do the same yet again. Seethe, cope and sneed.

Based

Fucking based

The price is right, but the question is time.
Unless you can buy 10k link right now, I'd start figuring out a way to make that happen asap.

You might get a brief chance to buy at $3, but don't count on it.

so if I can't get 10k link, it's pointless to buy chainlink?

>do not post about Chainlink anywhere else on Any Forums.
A bit late, 5 years late. The shills and bots will not abide though.

Or just draw in all the fudders

I get the feeling the only thing here will be shitflinging

Learn to invest properly.
There will always be opportunities to make money, but you won't get such a safe and high return one like Chainlink anywhere else in this moment.

Why not take an easy x5-10 when you get one?
You will have time to figure out later what to do next.

The time to gamble on shitcoins is not now and it's a lot more difficult than you can imagine to make money with them.

If you can turn $10-20k into 100-200k that's already a 10-20 years bonus on your investment time frame.
From there it will go faster to reach 1 million, and Chainlink has a lot of long term potential if you need time to figure it out.

Nigger, I have 300 Link

Stop being a poorfag and get a work then take a loan.
There is a point where it's a lot more efficient to work as a wage slave at McDonald's than to be a NEET if you have no money.

You should be able to invest at least 1 year of 50% of your net income.
That's the minimum for FIRE retirement using stocks to invest 50-60% of your income for 10 years.
You need more discipline.

>Why not take an easy x5-10 when you get one?
So you're saying chainlink will only do a 10x from here?

chainlink board

Nigger I make $95k but have a wife and two kids all my money is spent before I even get paid.