Economic question

Why doesn’t the US end all income tax? Fiat money is just printed and there’s no need for the fed if the treasury can print the money too. Why not just eliminate income tax to draw in corporations and high net worth citizens? It would create more jobs and bring in more $.
I don’t get what I’m missing
In b4 “durrrr inflation”, they clearly don’t give a fuck about inflation

Attached: E2E41193-6F84-4F81-A237-78E7B38FE1D8.jpg (1125x635, 723.31K)

Taxes are a means of control. Why would they relinquish power willingly?

True
But cnbc is running YouTube videos that suggest raising taxes on the rich and corporations now. I’m wondering how they’re going to use it to fuck workers in the end.

Attached: 320294CC-CB7C-44D1-91F7-1A9B2FF08FD0.jpg (1125x882, 556.1K)

It’s never been about making America better

most dangerous idea in the world

BECAUSE YOU ARE A TAX SLAVE.

SIMPLE AS.

yup income tax gives mr taxman complete authority to know exactly what you're doing all year long

Income taxes originally passed because they promised it would only be the wealthy paying, iirc. The wealthy never really pay.

Imagine how much worse inflation would be if the deficits were several times as large because they have no tax revenue.

You dumbfuck
The treasury could pay off any deficit. There’s no need for debts and the fed dummy

>inflation and deficit
these are not related

no income taxes!

fuck taxes, fuck kikes, fuck the irs, fuck the cia and fuck the fbi

Jewish dual citizens and judeomasons use income taxes to punish their goyslaves. It's literally traitorous.

Attached: 0209C41F-3DA6-48C7-8C3B-7289AD6274A0.jpg (612x612, 129.99K)

Yep, this guy gets it. Taxes originally only applied to the top 3% of the USA ($300 or more yearly income, kek). Although I'm sure that was really just doctors and lawyers, not any of the real elites.

All money is created digitally by private banks issuing loans (NOT government). Private banks create new, digital money AFTER the borrower signs the loan contract. The entire money supply is created this way- by PRIVATE BANKS.

OP is on to something: If we return to a debt-free, interest free money system, there would be no need for the national debt, interest payments on the debt, or income tax to service the national debt.

To accomplish this, we would need to zero-out ALL bank debts (all credit cards, auto loans, home mortgages, business debts, and government debts). Then simultaneously convert the existing money supply (Approximately $22 Trillion) to a debt-free, interest-free money (silver coins, US Notes, Greenbacks, etc.).

Get the proofs at:
bankLIESdotORG

Attached: Byron Dale letter from US Treasury.gif (1206x1473, 535.78K)

hmm great question OP
why do we still have massive government programs from WW2 ongoing?
my local construction company is still putting a 100 meter pipe underground after 2 months and redirecting traffic
I wonder how long it would take a chinese company to do that? 12 am to 4 am? hmmmm

>turns your unemployed mom into a whore and your dad into a tranny slut to stop inflation
>dgaf about inflation

user….

taxes are there to control inflation

You two dumbfucks don’t understand inflation
The money we spend on military bases over seas far exceeds the proceeds on taxes. That’s why we have a deficit every year since Bill Clinton

private bank loan creation inflation is even worse than military spending
Income taxes have been illegal in California since the states first constitution said so

Taxes create demand for fiat which is important to the modern monetary slave system

>Why doesn’t the US end all income tax?

tax receipts are the biggest source of the federal governments income

>Fiat money is just printed and there’s no need for the fed if the treasury can print the money too

FX is a relative rates trade. If the US decided to go to negative interest rates and print QE infinity the DXY would lose value relative to other currencies. If the DXY cannot be defended it is at risk of losing reserve currency status.

>if the treasury can print the money too

M2 supply irrevocably causes inflation. No ifs ands or buts.

What a dumbass.

Fed funds rate has nothing to do with QE
What the tick are you even trying to say?