/BBBY/ SHORTIES HAVE RUN OUT OF STEAM EDITION

>Reasons why BBBY is going to $100 dollars per share in the next week
reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/wsyqsc/you_all_need_to_read_this_before_freaking_out/
reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/wsxdpx/the_true_reason_why_rc_sold_his_bbby_shares_a/
reddit.com/r/BBBY/comments/wtfwyp/potential_bbby_endgame_a_wombo_combo_of_dragonfly/

>Investors Overview Page
bedbathandbeyond.gcs-web.com/

>SEC filings
bedbathandbeyond.gcs-web.com/financial-information/sec-filings

>Reported short interest
fintel.io/ss/us/bbby

>96.99% of float is held by institutions
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BBBY/holders?p=BBBY

>Idiosyncratic risk
investopedia.com/terms/i/idiosyncraticrisk.asp

>Short selling fees and availability
iborrowdesk.com/report/BBBY

Last thread:

Attached: C9C017EE-C667-432F-9C58-75E468212971.jpg (1125x1410, 645.2K)

Crying big big teddy bear tears

reminder no one fuds for free
people have better things to do then to drive the price down

Reposting for the non-shill thread

Bros, GME was not on Reg SHO once... It was put on it TWICE. The first time was back in late September 2020.

There has been a 15x increase in price from GME's fourth day after being placed on Reg SHO (its last significant dip day after being placed on Reg SHO) to it's current value. If BBBY followed GME exactly, that puts us at valuation of $147 per share now, and a valuation of $500 at the PEAK of the squeeze.

This, ON TOP OF ALL THE RYAN COHEN SHIT IS GONNA MAKE THIS EXPLODE! This will unironically perform BETTER than GME, and I hold huge positions in both.

WE ARE GONNA BE SO FUCKING RICH

Attached: reg sho.jpg (1080x2032, 167.4K)

Short seller desperation in the charts, check the RSI on the 30 mins as well as the OBV.

RSI flashing oversold, OBV showing that retail and other longs are still holding. Shorties desperate for a shakeout, not gonna get one. BBBY $20 EOW, $100 EOY.

>B-b-b-but if we trade the same shares over and over, it make price go down!
>This is the logic of stupid shorties

Attached: desperate.jpg (1079x1900, 192.9K)

>Still holding strong in the $10 range
If only the fucking emotional traders would stop listening to fud and hold their fucking shares like a man then maybe we could get somewhere

Attached: 23FCC831-AB37-46E0-AACA-460D90E4B5BE.gif (300x300, 105.11K)

shorties said this would go to $3 today, where is it?

KEK you coping retarded gorilla niggers if you weren't flushing your money down the toilet on this zombie store you already got rugged on you'd be sending it by western union to niggers who told you on Instagram they would flip your money time two because they auntie work at da bank. Kill yourself IMMEDIATELY.

Attached: 1661187187625.gif (220x220, 1.17M)

OHHHHHHHHHH BAGGIESSSS

>Reddit copypasta
>nigger gif
if you’re gonna fud do it right

baggy cope general?

wait for after hours baggie

>can't even be arsed to make some shitty meme to post as the OP
Shit baker.

Attached: 2B79CD85-B10E-4568-A1A2-213EBBD4A65B.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

You can cope all you want but I just wrote that while taking a shit. See you at $5 baggie!

Holy shit baggies, you got fucked up the ass

fuck the esoteric thread, faggot makes us look like schizos, it’s obvious he’s a fudder

did you forget where you are

I like OP and his general, better then the schizo fudder who keeps using the same meme

you sure are.

Attached: barstool-stool-presidente-dave-portnoy-kosher-pizza-reviews-bravo-nyc-990x1035.jpg (990x1035, 118.34K)

So you admit to writing something unfunny? That’s even worse user

insanely high trading volume driven by naked shorts/swaps, huge fud campaign, bullshit claims of bankruptcy, this is gme all over again

ryan cohen is on the board of dragonfly, a well-capitalized private equity firm specializing in ecommerce, he's referring to "we" in his letter to the board and lays out several options like spinning off BABY or selling BBBY as a whole, he most likely got what he wanted and sold to avoid having the self-dealing conflict of interest

Attached: 1661181314237404.png (1920x9750, 913.32K)

I drove a lot of Any Forums ppl via uber...and i have to say they are one of the most poorest shmucks living in shitty ass apartments that never take showers...oh yeah and I do uber full time and make good money. This /gme/bbby/luna shit isnt even high level schitzo stuff...its merely being stupid and assuming that past=present. Sorry you missed out on the last train buckos or you are trying to get back your losses...but at this point it has become a gambling addiction and wishful thinking. Oh yeah those hedge funds you are trying to bankrupt...they dont care either way...they already have a paid off house and millions on the side. They would rather bankrupt their hedge fund than let dumbasses like you get rich off their hard work. Sneeeddd.

EVERYONE NEEDS TOWELS! literally can't go tits up. they have the towels, we need the towels. money to be made

what's more versatile than a towel?
Get this -
>Beyond

Attached: 1625947264_MyPillows-Special-Sale-On-Pillows-And-Towels-Lowest-Price-Ever.jpg (774x471, 27.5K)

I'd rather write an unfunny Any Forums post then lose thousands of dollars because I was dumb enough to believe Redditors KEK

Attached: kkt.gif (350x262, 1.18M)

the amoun of cope itt is hilarious
get fucked

Attached: BWAHAHAHAAHAHAH.jpg (1015x1024, 88.72K)

it's really fairly clever. but still embarrassingly stupid. everyone is desperate to feel like they're a part of something. and they also want to feel special and smart and in on the ground floor. they get invited to be a part of a secret club where they presume the geniuses also are and with a few dollars they will get rewarded in kind. it's insane, but damn if it wasn't effective. they waited a few months and it even worked again! for only two days. they didn't even bother milking it.

BBBY took MyTowels and MyPillows off their shelves. They are going to 0.

Attached: soycubes.jpg (246x315, 8.96K)

Its actually really funny koss came up on a screener of mine the other day that was titled

"Hedge fund fuckery" if I was a bot I would have bought it.